MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- K. Tuutti, Corrosion of Steel in Concrete (Swedish foundation for concrete research, Stockholm, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bažant, Physical model for steel corrosion in concrete sea structures, Journal of the Structural Division, 105 (ST6), pp. 1137-1166 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Leonovich, A.V. Prasol, Models of the period of initiation of reinforcement corrosion, Construction and building materials, 9, pp. 74-75 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini, B. Elsener, Corrosion of Steel in Concrete. Prevention, Diagnosis, Repair (Viernheim, Wiley, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed El-Reedy, Steel-reinforced concrete structures: assessment and repair of corrosion (Taylor & Francis Group, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Dai, Y. Akira, F.H. Wittmann, H. Yokota, P. Zhang, Water repellent surface impregnation for extension of service life of reinforced concrete structures in marine environments: the role of cracks, Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 32, 2, pp. 101-109 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Parrot, Steel corrosion in concrete: How does it occur? Materials Protection, Vol. 6, 11, pp. 19-23 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Rozental, V.F. Stepanova, G.V. Chehniy, Chlorides in Concrete and Their Impact on D evelopment of Corrosion of Steel Reinforcement, Industrial and civil engineering, 1, pp. 92-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kazarinov, L.A. Isaycheva, Makhmmod A. Adiba, N.M. Trepak, Chemical Phosphatizing of Carbon Steel, Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, Vol. 55, 4, pp. 700-705 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Nemykina, M.V. Davydkin, Researching corrosion resistance of steel with METAC phosphate coating, Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University, 3 (74), pp. 85-88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedosov, V.Ye. Rumyantseva, K.Ye. Rumyantseva, V.S. Konovalova, M.Ye. Shesterkin, Features of cold bonderization of reinforcing steel, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 2 (31), pp. 79-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Rumyantseva, V.S. Konovalova, N.M. Vitulova, Corrosion inhibition of reinforced concrete structures, Building and reconstruction, 4 (54), pp. 65-72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Rumyantseva, K.E. Rumyantseva, V.S. Konovalova, The influence of cold phosphating modifiers on corrosion stability of steels, Building and reconstruction, 3 (47), pp. 64-68 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U.R. Evans, The Corrosion and Oxidation of Metals:Scientific Principles and Practical Applications(St. Martin’s Press, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Rumyantseva, V.S. Konovalova, The effect of inhibitors introduced into concrete on corrosion of concrete steel reinforcement, Problems of Contemporary Science and Practice. Vernadsky University, 1 (59), pp. 29-34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Danyakin, A.A. Sigida, Methods and mechanisms of application of corrosion inhibitors of metals and alloys, Auditorium, 2 (14), pp. 132-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Selivanov, Yu.P. Perelygin, The universal phosphating solution, University proceedings. Volga region. Natural Sciences, 1 (2), pp. 135-143 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedotov, V.Ye. Rumyantseva, V.S. Konovalova, Study of corrosion destruction processes of reinforced concrete products in aggressive environments containing chloride ions, Bulletion of Civil Engineers, 5 (58), pp. 61-67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.