MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.A. Lipatov, Reactive diffusion in cutting high-alloy steel by means of a hard-alloy tool, Russian Engineering Research, 2013, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 144-149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Adaskin, A.A. Vereshchaka, A.S. Vereshchaka, Study of wear mechanism of hard-alloy tools during machining of refractory alloys, Journal of Friction and Wear, 2013, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 208-213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bibik, Forecasting of hard-alloyed cutting tool resistance based on thermal diffusivity, Materials Science Forum, 2013, Vol. 762, pp. 777-781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Azarova, E.A. Levashov, V.G. Ralchenko, A.P. Bolshakov, E.E. Ashkinazi, Creation of strong adhesive diamond coatings on hard alloy by electric-spark alloying, Metallurgist, 2010, Vol. 54, № 7-8, pp. 523-529. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qiao, X. Ma, W. Zhao, H. Tang, B. Zhao, Nanostructured novel cemented hard alloy obtained by mechanical alloying and hot-pressing sintering and its applications, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2008. Vol. 462. No. 1-2. pp. 416-420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Nayak, S.K. Pabi, M. Wollgarten, J. Banhart, B.S. Murty, Nanocomposites and an extremely hard nanocrystalline intermetallic of al-fe alloys prepared by mechanical alloying, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2010, Vol. 527, No. 9, pp. 2370-2378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Maruyama, T. Nonaka, H.Y. Kim, Effects of α2 spacing on creep deformation characteristics of hard oriented pst crystals of tial alloy, Intermetallics, 2005, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 1116-1121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shenhar, I. Gotman, S. Radin, P. Ducheyne, Microstructure and fretting behavior of hard tin-based coatings on surgical titanium alloys, Ceramics International, 2000, Т. 26, No. 7, pp. 709-713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, Fabrication and investigation of carbide billets from powders prepared by electroerosive dispersion of tungsten-containing wastes, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2014, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 577–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Latypov, R.A. Electroerosion Microand Nanopowders for the Production of Hard Alloys / Latypov R.A., Latypova G.R., Ageeva E.V., Kruglyakov O.V. // Russian Metallurgy (Metally), Vol. 2016, No. 6, pp. 547–549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, R.A. Latypov, E.V. Ageevа, Investigation into the properties of electroerosive powders and hard alloy fabricated from them by isostatic pressing and sintering, Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2015, Vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 52–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageevа, I.A. Avilova, N.M. Horyakova, Preparation of Copper Electroerosion Nanopowders from Waste of Aquatic Medium and its Validation by Physicochemical Methods, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2015, Vol. 770, No. 1, pp. 23–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ageeva, E. V. Installation for production of powder materials suitable for technological processes of restoration and strengthening of details / Ageeva E. V., Zubarev M. A. / works of GOSNITI. Moscow: all-Russian research technological Institute of repair and operation of machine-truck, 2017 №129. p. 169-173. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev, E. V. Analysis of the characteristics of wear resistance of nanocomposite coatings obtained using electroerosion materials / Ageev E. V., Pickalov V. S., Khardikov S. V., Zubarev M. A. // Proceedings of the SWSU. Kursk: SWSU, 2016 №6 (69). p. 40-49. [Google Scholar]
- Latypov, R.A. Coatings Fabricated by Plasma-Jet Hard-Facing by Dispersed Mechanical Engineering Wastes / Latypov R.A., Ageev E.V., Latypova G.R., Altukhov A.Yu., Ageeva E. V. // Metallurgy (Metally), Vol. 2018, No. 6, pp. 573-575. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Latypov, R.A. Manufacture of Cobalt–Chromium Powders by the Electric Discharge Dispersion of Wastes and Their Investigation / Latypov R.A., Ageev E.V., Altukhov A.Yu., Ageeva E. V. // Metallurgy (Metally), Vol. 2018, No. 12, pp. 1177–1180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Latypova, N.N. Karpenko, V.V. Yaroshenko, Elementary composition of powder particles obtained by electro-erosion dispersion of waste of tool steel R18 / In the collection: Advanced technologies and processes Collection of scientific articles of the 5th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation. Executive editor A.A. Gorokhov. 2018. pp. 174-176. [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Chaplygin, G.R. Latypova, E.V. Ageev, X-ray diffraction analysis of copper alloy powder obtained by the method of electroerosive dispersion // News of South-West State University, Technology and Technology Series, 2016, №3, pp. 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev E.V., Karpenko V.Yu., Latypov R.A. Composition, structure and properties of high-speed steel powder obtained by electroerosion dispersion in water // international technical and economic journal, 2014, No. 5, pp. 88-96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.