MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- L.A. Berkovich, NSU. Novosibirsk, pp. 37-47 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- O.U. Krasilnikov, Problems of structural transformations in the economy, Economist, v. 8, pp. 52-58 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ponikarova, I.R. Gilyazutdinova, Management of industrial risks of innovation at the enterprises of the petrochemical, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v. 4(2S), pp. 370-377 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Gilyazutdinova, A.S. Ponikarova, A.V. Krasnova, Some aspects of evaluating the effectiveness of management systems for innovative development of an industrial complex (on the example of the petrochemical complex of the Republic of Tatarstan), Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v. 23, pp. 211-217 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ponikarova.,I.R. Gilyazutdinova,A.I. Romanova and etc. Technique of the Analysis and Assessment of Innovative Industrial Risks at Different Stages of Innovative Activity, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, v.6 (2S), pp. 74-81 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ponikarova, M.A. Zotov, E.N. Kadeeva, Balanced management of innovative industrial risks in the process of innovative development, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Kharlamov, S.I. Valeev, Calculation of strength of shell suffering exfoliation, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, v.54, pp. 278-282 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Galeev, S.I. Ponikarov, Numerical analysis of toxic cloud generation and dispersion: A case study of ethylene oxide spill, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, v. 92, pp. 702-713 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.