MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Z. Ziwei, M. Guoying, W. Aiming, Numerical Simulation of Scale Removal from Mine Drainage Pipe by Water Jet, Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, v. 21, No. 2, pp. 145-154, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gong, J. Wang, N. Gao, Numerical simulation for abrasive water jet machining based on ALE algorithm, Springer-Verlag London Limited, v.53, pp. 247-253, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, M. Wang, D. Zhang, Numerical Simulation of High Pressure Water Jet Impacting Concrete, AIP Conf. Proc., v.1864, pp. 1-6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kyriaki, K. Thomas, B. Nicholaos, A. Aristomenis, A finite element-based model for pure waterjet process simulation, Springer-Verlag London Limited, v.31, pp. 933-940, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, N. Gao, W. Gong, Abrasive waterjet machining simulation by SPH method, Springer-Verlag London Limited, v. 50, pp. 227-234, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.