MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- S.I. Ponikarov, M.A. Zotov. N.V. Surzhko and etc., Development of a model for managing innovative reliability based on structural and functional livingl, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v. 17 (№1), pp. 289-294 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ponikarova, I.R. Gilyazutdinova, Management of industrial risks of innovation at the enterprises of the petrochemical, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v. 4 (2S), pp. 370-377 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Gilyazutdinova, A.S. Ponikarova, A.V. Krasnova, Some aspects of evaluating the effectiveness of management systems for innovative development of an industrial complex (on the example of the petrochemical complex of the Republic of Tatarstan), Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v.23, pp. 211-217 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Gilyazutdinova, S.S. Akhmetzyanova, Management of innovative development of production capacity of enterprises of the oil and gas and chemical complex of the republic of Tatarstan, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v.23, pp. 211-217 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Kharlamov, S.I. Valeev, Calculation of strength of shell suffering exfoliation, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, v. 54, pp. 278-282 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Valeev, I.E. Kharlamov, Determination of powerful active zones of petrochemical equipment, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, T.537, pp. 1-5 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Galeev, A.A. Salin, S.I. Ponikarov Numerical simulation of evaporation of volatile liquids, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, v.38, pp. 39-49 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nazarov, S.I. Ponikarov Gas-Dynamic and Heat-Exchange Processes in a Facility for the Vacuum Dehydrogenation of Hydrocarbons, A Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering, v. 53, pp. 515-528 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.