MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Molokanov Yu.K., Processes and apparatuses for oil and gas refining, (M., Chemistry, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Khafizov, V.G. Afanasenko, I.F. Khafizov, A.S. Khaibratchmanov, Main Treatment Ways of Manufacturing Water on the Local Plants, Russian journal of applied chemistry, v. 81, №. 9, pp. 1697-1698 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Planovsky A. N., Nikolaev P. I., Processes and apparatuses of chemical and petrochemical technology (M., Chemistry, 1972.496 p.) [Google Scholar]
- Alessandro Paglianti, Giuseppina Montante, A mechanistic model for pressure drops in corrugated plates static mixers, Chemical Engineering Science, v. 97, pp. 376-38, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kasatkin A. G., Main processes and apparatuses of chemical technology, Ed. 9th. M.: Chemistry, p. 752, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Esau A. Hernandez, Gabriela Sanchez-Reyna, Jorge Ancheyta, Comparison of mixing rules based on binary interaction parameters for calculating viscosity of crude oil blends, Fuel, v. 249, pp. 198-2051, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kondranin T.V., Tkachenko B.K., Bereznikova M.V., Evdokimov A.V., Zuev A.P. The use of application software packages in the study of fluid and gas mechanics courses: (Textbook, M.: MIPT, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chabanon, N. Sheibat-Othman, O. Mdere, J. P. Valour, F. Puel, Drop size distribution monitoring of oil-in-water emulsions in SMX+ static mixers: Effect of operating and geometrical conditions, International Journal of Multiphase Flow, v. 92, pp. 61-69, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bin Han, Bao-Wen Yang, and Yudong Zha Numerical study on the effect of grid mixing span in 2×1 spacer grid, Nuclear Engineering and Design, v. 339, pp. 11-201, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sister V.G.,Martynov Yu.V., The principles of increasing the efficiency of heat and mass transfer processes, Kaluga: Publisher N. Bochkoreva, 508 p., (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Afanasenko V.G., Kuzeev I.R., Koushova Y.S., Kulakov P.A., Emulsification intensification under simultaneous impact of original and reflected ultrasonic vibrations, Bulletin of the Tomsk polytechnic university-geo assets engineering, v. 329(11), pp. 44-51Issue: 11 [Google Scholar]
- Tiezheng Zhao, Xiao Liu, Jialong Yang, Hongtao Zheng, Investigation on effect of mixing distance on mixing process and combustion characteristics of double-cone burner, Fuel, v. 253, pp. 540-551, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Zametaev, A. R. Gorbushin, I. I. Lipatov, Steady secondary flow in a turbulent mixing layer, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, v. 132, pp. 655-661, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marie-Luise Maier, Stefanie Milles, Sebastian Schuhmann, Gisela Guthausen, Mathias J. Krause Fluid flow simulations verified by measurements to investigate adsorption processes in a static mixer, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, v. 76, Issues 11–12, pp. 2744-27571, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Moiseev, E. V. Volkova, S. F. Urmancheev, Effect of Convection on Polymerase Chain Reaction in a Closed Cell, IUTAM Symposium on Waves in Fluids Effects of Nonlinearity, Rotation, Stratification and Dissipation, v. 8, pp. 172-175, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.