MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.L. Ardamackij, Almaznaya obrabotka opticheskih detalej (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yadava, V.K. Jain,Prakash M. Dixit, Parametric study of temperature distributioninel ectro-discharge diamond grinding, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, v.19, pp. 1071-1101 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yadava, V.K. Jain,Prakash M. Dixit, Theoretically Analysis Of Thermal Stresses In Electro-Discharge Diamond Grinding, Machining Science and Technology V. 8, No. 1, pp. 119-140(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, T.J. Holmquist, An improved computational constitutive model for brittle materials, High-Pressure Science and Technology, v. 375, pp. 981-984 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamic Behavior of Materials (John Wiley&Sons Inc., Canada, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Anderson, G.R. Johnson, T.J. Holmquist, Ballistic experiments and computations of confined 99.5% Al2O3 ceramic tiles, Proceedings of 15-th International Symposium on Ballistics, pp. 65-72, (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.