MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.N. Mamin The study of the hydrodynamics of combined plates of distillation columns // Scientific works of KubGTU, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ziyatdinov, A.A. Karavanov, R.S. Leontyeva, A.V. Mingalieva Optimization of the operation mode of the rectification unit of the hydrotreatment unit for heavy coking gas oil in the environment of the HYSYS modeling program // Bulletin of the Technological University, v. 19(22) , pp. 112-115 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Short, A. J. Isafiade, L. T. Biegler, Z. Kravanja Synthesis of mass exchanger networks in a two-step hybrid optimization strategy// Chemical Engineering Science, v. 178, pp. 118-135 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Uliana, L. A. Kuhl, M. B. Quadri, J. V. Oliveira Model and simulation of a packed resin column for biodiesel purification// Renewable Energy, v. 126, pp. 1074-1084 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Ibragimova, O.S. Murygin Use of criteria factors in modeling the hydrodynamics of mass transfer processes. The world community: problems and solutions: Sb.nauchn.st.Ufa: Publishing house UGNTU, 27 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Arguchintsev, V.P. Poplevko Optimization of the rectification process in the column // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Applied Mathematics. Computer science. Management processes, 3, pp. 3-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Tukaeva, V.G. Afanasenko, P.A. Kulakov Development of a technique of the automated construction of 3D models of standard mass transfer trays// MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 224(04027) (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ramírez, S. Moghimi, J. M. Restrepo, S. Venkataramani Modelling the mass exchange dynamics of oceanic surface and subsurface oil// Ocean Modelling, v. 129, pp. 1-12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, O.S. Makusheva, K.V. Dmitrieva, A.N. Nikolaev, Contact mass exchanger to increase output of active tower units// Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 47(5-6), pp. 319-323 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zakirov,Sh.B. Gataullin Modernization of a packed column for rectification of a mixture of glycols // Bulletin of the Technological University, v. 19(23), pp. 40-42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Vik, J. Solsvik, M. Hillestad, H. A. Jakobsen A multifluid-PBE model for simulation of mass transfer limited processes operated in bubble columns// Computers & Chemical Engineering, v. 110, pp. 115-139 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Solsvik Lagrangian modeling of mass transfer from a single bubble rising in stagnant liquid// Chemical Engineering Science, v. 190, pp. 370-383 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, A.V. Dmitriev, Determination of the Heat and Mass Transfer Efficiency at the Contact Stage of a Jet-Film Facility// Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, pp. 1-6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Staedter, S. Garimella Heat and mass transfer in microscale diabatic distillation columns for ammonia–water desorption and rectification// International Journal of Refrigeration, v. 95, pp. 10-20 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Voinov, D.A. Zemtsov, O.P. Zhukova Investigation of thermal distillation in a column with low mass transfer at the steps // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology, v. 51(2), pp. 174-181 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kuleshov, K.V. Moiseev, S.F. Khizbullina, K.I. Mikhaylenko, S.F. Urmancheev Convective Flows of Anomalous Thermoviscous Fluid// Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 10(4), pp. 529-537 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kulakov, A.A. Kutlubulatov, V.G. Afanasenko Forecasting of the hydraulic fracturing efficiency as components of its design optimization// SOCAR Proceedings, 2, pp. 41-48 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, Optimal Designing of Mass Transfer Apparatuses with Jet-Film Contact Devices// Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 53(7-8), pp. 430-434 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Zemtsov, N.A. Voinov, O.P. Zhukova, N.Yu. Kozhukhova, Yu.D. Alash-kevich Intensification of the rectification process in a low resistance column // Chemical Industry, v. 94(5), pp. 255-258 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.