MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- E. N. Kablov, “Strategic areas for development of materials and processing technology in the period up to 2020, ” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 5, 7–17 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Kurganova, “Prospects for developing metal matrix composite materials for industrial purposes, ” Servis Rossii Rubezh., No. 3(30), 235–240 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Koli, G. Agnihotri, and R. Purohit, “Properties and characterization of Al–Al2O3 composites processed by casting and powder metallurgy routes (Review), ” IJLTET, 2, No. 4, 486–493 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yao-Hui, Du Jun, Yu Si-rong, and Wang Wei, “High temperature friction and wear behavior of Al2O3 and/or carbon short fiber reinforced Al–12Si alloy composites, ” Wear, 256, 275–285 (2004). DOI: 10.1016/S0043-1648(03)00387-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshov E.A., Romanov A.D., Romanova E.A. Production of Highly Reinforced Dispersion-Strengthened Composite Material Based on Aluminum by Internal Oxidation, Metallurgist Volume 62, Issue 7–8, 815–819 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prashant Karandikar, Eric M. Klier, Matthew Watkins, et al., Al/Al2O3 Metal Matrix Composites (MMCs) and Macrocomposites for Armor Applications, Army Research Laboratory ARL-RP-460 MD 21005-5069. September (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Candan, H. Ahlatci, and H. Cimenoglu, “Abrasive wear behavior of Al-SiС composites produced by pressure infiltration technique,” Wear, 247, 133–138 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gnanavelbabu, K. Rajkumar, and P. Saravanan, “Investigation on the cutting quality characteristics of abrasive water jet machining of AA6061-B4C-hBN hybrid metal matrix composites, ” Mater. and Manufacturing Proc., 33, No. 12, 1313–1323 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Shankar, S. Balasivanandha Prabu, T. S. Kumar, and M. R. S. John, “Investigation of TiAlN coated roller burnishing on Al(B4C) pMMC workpiece material, ” Mater. and Manufacturing Proc., 33, No. 11, 1242–1249 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu, C. Wu, J. Zhang, et al., “Microstructure and mechanical behaviors of the ultrafine grained AA7075/B4C composites synthesized via one-step consolidation, ” J. Alloys and Compounds, No. 748 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kovtunov, Yu. Yu. Khokhlov, and S. V. Myamin, “Technology for forming layered composite materials of the titanium-foam aluminum system, ” Metallurg., No. 4, 6–61 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Voronin and P. S. Loboda, “Methods for preparing porous materials based on aluminum, ” Zv. Samar. Nauch. Tsentr, RAN, 18, No. 4-6, 1068–1074 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Samuilov and O. A. Troitskii, “New methods for preparing porous metallic materials with a coating and open porosity, ” Fund. Prikl. Probl. Tekhnol., No. 3(323), 12–16 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshov, E.A., Romanov, A.D., Kaverin, B.S., Varyukhin, V.A., Ob’edkov, A.M., Semenov, N.M. Development of Technology for Preparing Composite Material Based on Aluminum Strengthened with Hollow Ceramic Microspheres Metallurgist Volume 62, Issue 11-12, (2019), pp 1255-1260. [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Varlamova, V. K. Cherkassov, A. M. Domrachev, et al., “Study of physicomechanical properties of foam urethane-filled aluminum silicate microspheres with a pyrolytic chromium coating, ” Zh. Prikl. Khim., 83, No. 3, 494–498 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Spirin, “Cerasmic and glass hollow microspheres (information about products and applications, ” Lakokras. Mater. Primenen., No. 1-2, 34–35 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zh. Dzhangurazov, G. V. Kozlov, and A. K. Mikitaev, “Effect of the level of interphase adhesion on the structure of nano-filler in nano-composite polymer/organoclay, ” Poverkh. Rent. Sinkhr. Neitron, Issled., No. 7, 96–99 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Razuvaev, G. A. Gribov, G. A. Domrachev, and B. A. Salamatin, Organometal Compounds in Electronics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Shekunova, A. M. Ob’edkov, E. I. Tsyganova, et al., “Conversion of light alkanes on chromium-containing aluminum silicate ash microspheres, ” Vestn. YuUrGU, Ser. Khim., 9, No. 3, 37–47 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kirillov, A. M. Ob’edkov, V. A. Egorov, et al., “Creation by means of MOCVD technology of nano-structured composite materials based on multiwalled carbon nanotubes, ” Nanotekhnika, No. 1, 72–78 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.