MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A. K. Mikhailov, V. V. Malyushenko, Design and calculation of centrifugal high pressure pumps (“Engineering”, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Lobanov, Bulletin of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Makarov, S.A. Gorbunov, T.A. Kornilova, Mountain Journal. 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Galerkin, A.F. Rekstin, K.V. Soldatova et al., Compressor technology and pneumatics. 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Chernyy, D.V. Chirkov, V.N. Lapin et al. Numerical modeling of flows in turbo machines (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podbolotov, A.D. Kolga, Vestnik of NMSTU. 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zharkovsky, Mathematical modeling of work processes in centrifugal pumps of low and medium speed for solving computer-aided design problems (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Cherkassky, Pumps, fans, compressors (“Energy”, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podbolotov, A.D. Kolga, Extraction, processing and use of natural stone. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Podbolotov, A. Kolga, N. Dyorina, Matec web of conferences, 224 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.