MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- J.E. Allison, G.S. Cole, Metal-matrix Composites in the Automotive Industry: opportunities and challenges. Journal of the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society, 45 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Axen, S. Jacobson, A model for the abrasive wear resistance of multiphase, Mater. Wear. 174 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Karakoç, H., Karabulut, Ş., Çıtak, R. Study on mechanical and ballistic performances of boron carbide reinforced Al 6061 aluminum alloy produced by powder metallurgy Composites Part B: Engineering 148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ramesh, Sand abrasive behavior of aluminium –frit particulate metal matrix composites, International journal of emrging trends in engineering and development, Vol 5, Issue 2, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Honnaiah, Effect of particle size on dry sliding wear of cast A356-Al2O3 Metal matrix composites, International journal of engineering trends and Technology, 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Haghshenas, Meysam. (2015). Metal–Matrix Composites. Reference Module in Materials Science and Materials Engineering. 10.1016/B978-0-12-803581-8.03950-3. [Google Scholar]
- Rohatgi, P.K. & Gupta, N & Weiss, D & Miracle, D. (2006). Synthesis and applications of cast metal matrix composites and syntactic foams. International SAMPE Technical Conference. DOI: 10.1361/asmhba0005339 [Google Scholar]
- Pradeep Rohatgi, IUNIDO’s State-of-the-art series: “Advances in Materials Technology: MONITOR”, Compiled by the Industrial Technology Development Division Department of Industrial Promotion, Vienna, Austria, No.17, Feb. 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yao-Hui, Du Jun, Yu Si-rong, Wang Wei High temperature friction and Wear behaviour of Al2O3 and /or Carbon short fibre reinforced Al-12Si alloy Composites Wear, 256 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Rahman, A. A. Adebisi, M. A. Maleque, Metal Matrix Composite Brake Rotor: Historical Development and Product Life Cycle Analysis. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (IJAME), 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E A Chernyshov, A D Romanov, E A Romanova, Production of Highly Reinforced Dispersion-Strengthened Composite Material Based on Aluminum by Internal Oxidation, Metallurgist Volume 62, Issue 7–8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rijesh, James Valder, D. Jithin, C. R. Dileep, R. N. Abin, F. Shibin, M. M. Havila Production of Al-Al2O3 MMC by P/M Route and to Study the Feasibility of Fusion Welding, American Journal of Materials Science, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gnanavelbabu, A., Rajkumar, K., Saravanan, P. Investigation on the cutting quality characteristics of abrasive water jet machining of AA6061-B4C-hBN hybrid metal matrix composites Materials and Manufacturing Processes 33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I Dinaharan, E T Akinlabi, Low cost metal matrix composites based on aluminum, magnesium and copper reinforced with fly ash prepared using friction stir processing, Composites Communications 9 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovtunov A.I., Khokhlov Yu.Yu., Myamin S.V. Technology of formation of layered composites of a system a titanium – penoalyuminy. Metallurgist. 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Voronin S.V., Loboda P. S. Ways of receiving sponges on the basis of aluminum, News of the Samara scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. T. 18. No. 4-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Samuylov S.D., Troitsk O.A. New methods of receiving porous metal materials with the closed and hole content, Fundamental and applied problems of technique and technology. No. 3 (323). (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshov, E.A., Romanov, A.D., Kaverin, B.S., Varyukhin, V.A., Ob’edkov, A.M., Semenov, N.M. Development of Technology for Preparing Composite Material Based on Aluminum Strengthened with Hollow Ceramic Microspheres Metallurgist Volume 62, Issue 11-12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.