MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.G. Grigor’yanc, I.N. Shiganov, A.I. Misyurov, Technological processes of laser treatment, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Mishakov, A. I. Rodinov, A.M. Myasnikov, Integrated chemical-thermal and laser processing of structural and tool steels, Vestnik NIYaU MIFI, 1, 11, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Mosorov, A.M. Gur’ev, B.D. Lygdenov, D.S. Fil’chakov, Surface hardening of cast steel by complex diffusion saturation with boron and chromium, Obrabotka metallov, 2. 33, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Hubathuzin, I.Sh. Abdullin, A.A. Bashkircev, E.B. Gatina, The use of plasma methods for surface modification of metals, Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 22, 48, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Balandina, Hardening of the surface of die steels by diffusion boronation, boron plating and borochroming in the fluidized bed// Metallovedenie i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 597, 27, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. F. Ivanov, V.E. Gromov, O.A. Kondratova, E. G. Belov, V.B. Kosterov, The formation of the mechanical properties of the surface of low-carbon steel during thermomechanical hardening, Obrabotka metallov, 2, 38, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Safonov, Structure and microhardness of the surface layers of iron-carbon alloys after laser hardening, Metallovedenie i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 2, 20, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Ogin, D. L. Merson, S. I. Yares’ko, Influence of laser radiation power and beam velocity on the geometry of the fusion zone during laser hardening of 40Cr steel, Vektor nauki TGU, 2, 46, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Belyaev, E. V. Tumina, T. V. Makarov, Geometric characteristics of the heat-affected zone during laser processing of 38CrNi3MoVAl steel, Theoretical & Applied science, 1, 153, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Petrova, O. V. Chudinova, Modeling hardening in the development of technologies for modifying the surface of steel using laser heating, Vestnik MADGTU, 7, 22, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Grigor’yanc, N.A. Smirnova, Hardening of the surface of steel 45 and cast aluminum alloy AK9 by radiation of a fiber laser, Tekhnologiya mashinostroeniya, 11, 52, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Aleksandrov, Modification of the surface of aluminum alloys by laser processing, Metallovedenie i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov, 4, 33, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Biryukov, Modifocations in the structure and properties of steels during laser hardening, Photonika, 3, 22, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Tolochko, Laser applications in powder metallurgy, Fizika i himiya obrabotki materialov, 1, 94, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Nino, The wear resistance of porous coatings (sintering by laser radiation of powder compositions on the surface of worn parts), Inzhenerno-tekhnicheskoe obespechenie APK. Referativnyj zhurnal, 4, 1187, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Yurkevich, A.V. Tomashevich, A.S. Yurkevich, Repair of aircraft parts by laser cladding, Remont. Vosstanovlenie. Modernizaciya, 3, 31, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Petrovskij, V.G. Shtamm, P.S. Dzhumaev, V.I. Pol’skij, Laser surfacing of metal powders, Yadernaya fizika i inzhiniring, 4, 333, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gilev, N.V. Bezmaternyh, E.A. Morozov, E.S. Rusin, Traits of laser hardening of ring bearings made of a steel-copper pseudo-alloy, Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo centra Rossijskoj akademii nauk, 4, 179, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Belyaev, S. S. Dudyreva, N. V. Makarov, Effect of laser processing on the geometric dimensions of the melting zones and thermal influence during the processing of sintered porous iron, Teoreticheskaya i prikladnaya nauka, 2, 143, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. D. Grigor’ev, Methods of optimal experimental design: linear models: a Training manual, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.