MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Modifier: Pat. 2521915. Rus. Federation: MPK51 SS22S35 / 00 / Hosen Ri, E.H. Ri, T.S. Zernova and others; Applicant and patent holder of the Pacific State University “Pacific State University” № 2012151141/02; declare 11/28/2012; Ribl. 07/10/2014, Bull. № 19. 5 p [Google Scholar]
- Hosen Ri, E.H. Ri, S.N. Khimukhin, M.A. Ermakov, T.S. Khimukhina Production of aluminum alloys modificator from ligature, ARPN Journal of Engeneering and Applied Sciences, 13, pp. 1265-1272 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Ri, Hosen Ri, M.A. Kalaushin et al, Production of effective modifiers for high-strength cast iron and Al alloys, Foundry Production, 3, pp. 2-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hosen Ri, E.H. Ri, A.V. Goncharov, N.A. Slavinskaya, The use of REM-containing ligatures for microalloying of the cast alloy of the Al-Cu system, XVII International Conference on Science and Technology Russia-Korea-CIS. Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, June 15-17, 2017: conference materials. Novosibirsk: NSTU Riblishing House. (2017) pp. 350-354 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nikitin, K.V. Nikitin, Heredity in casting alloys (M.: Materials Science, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-hui Ao, Shu-ming Xing, Bai-shui Yu, Qing-you Han, Effect on the Cementing and Squeeze Casting, International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, 25, pp. 553-564 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qinglin Li, Tiandong Xia, Yefeng Lan, Wenjun Zhao, Lu Fan, Pengfei Li, The effect of rare earth cerium alloy and the tensile properties of hypereutectic Al-20% Si alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, v.562, pp. 25-32 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xianchen SONG, Hong YAN, Xiaojun ZHANG, Microstructure and mechanical properties of the Al-7Si-0.7Mg alloy formed with an addition of (Pr+Ce), Journal of Rare Earths, 35, pp. 412-418 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.X. Shi, B. Gao, G.F. Tu, S.W. Li, Hypereutectic Al-20% Effect of Nd on microstructure and wear resistance of Si alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 508, pp. 480-485 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wuhua Yuan. Zhenyu Liang, Chuanyang Zhang, Linjun Wei. Al-Mg-Si-Zr alloys based on AA 6201, Materials & Design, 34, pp. 788-792 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Tsai, C.Y. Chou, R.R. Jeng, S.L. Lee, C.K. Lin. A356 alloy, International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 24, pp. 83-87 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Xiao, J.N. Wang, D.Y. Ding. H.L. Yang, Al-Cu-Mg-Ag alloy and its mechanical properties for its minerals, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 352, pp. 84-88 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ibrahim, M.H. Abdelaziz, A.M. Samuel, F.H. Samuel, H.W. Doty, Al-Si-based alloys, International journal of metalcasting, 52, pp. 1-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q., Li, B., Liu, J. et al., Modification of hypereutectic Al – 20 wt% Si alloy based on the Yttrium and Al-5Ti-1B modifiers mixing melt, International Journal of Metalcasting, 13, pp. 367-383 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Mousavi, M. Emamy, J. Aass, Alassay, Casting alloy, ASC & A., 556, pp. 573-581 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Joonyeon Chang, Inge Moon, Chongsool Choi, Recycling of Hypereutectic Al-Si Alloys through Rare Earth Metals, Journal of Materials Science, 33, pp. 50155023 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Mario De-Giovanni, Talukder Alam, Rajarshi Banerjee, Prakash Srirangam, 3D Atom Pro Tom Al-Si alloys, JOM. 70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kazuhiro Nogita, Stuart D. McDonald, Arne K. Dahle, Eutectic Modification Al-Si Alloys with Rare Earth Metals, Materials Transactions, 45, pp. 323-326 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chao Fan, Si-Yuan Long, Huai-de Yang, Xiang-jie Wang, Jun-cheng Zhang, Influence of Ce and Mn in addition to α-Fe morphology in Al-Si alloy, International Materials, 20, pp. 890-895 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 6507-1-2007. Metals and alloys. Vickers hardness measurement. Part 1. Method of measurement (M.: Standartinform, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8.748 2011 (ISO 14577-1: 2002) Metals and alloys. Measurement of hardness and other characteristics of materials with instrumental indentation. Part 1. Measurement methods (M.: Standartinform, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.