MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Bioengineering systems: Theory and Design / Edited by V.M. Akhutina. L .: Publishing House of Leningrad State University, 1981. p.220 [Google Scholar]
- Ventzel, E.S. Operations research. Tasks, principles, methodology. M.: Higher school, 2001. p. 208. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Fundamentals of security in the system “man machine – environment” [Text] /Yu.N. Baranov, A.A. Katunin, R.V. Shkrabak, Yu.N. Braginets // Vestnik of NTSBZHD. 2014. No. 1 (19). – p.p 73-76. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Factors determining the dangerous action of the driver when driving a vehicle [Text] / Yu.N. Baranov, D.O. Kozhin, D.E. Alyokminsky, V.V. Evgrashin // Collection of scientific papers Sworld. 2014.Vol. 2. No. 4. p.p 3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Study of the “M-M” system in the formation of production hazards [Text] /Yu.N. Baranov, R.V. Shkrabak, Yu.N. Braginets, P.A. Pantyukhin // Vestnik of St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, No. 26, 2012 p.p 438-440. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Logical-graphical analysis of the occurrence of dangers of a collision of vehicles during visual reflection of the process of their braking [Text] /Yu.N. Baranov, A.N. Zagorodnykh // Vestnik of Orel State Agrarian University. 2011.Vol. 29. No. 2. p.p 70-73.. [Google Scholar]
- Tryastsin, A.P. Formation of integrated technological safety of automotive systems [Text] / A.P. Tryastsin // World of transport and technological machines. 2013. No. 3 (42). p.p 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Zatvornitsky, A.P. Search algorithm for the optimal way in a road network, under conditions of uncertainty / V. E. Mezhov, A.P. Zatvornitsky, O.N. Cherkasov // Transport business of Russia. 2006. -Vol. 7. p. 32. [Google Scholar]
- Belokurov, V. P. The choice of solutions at search iterations in numerical vector schemes for modeling transport systems / V. P. Belokurov // Multidisciplinary network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University. 2012.-No.76.-p.p 574-583 [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, A.N. Improving the road network to increase its traffic capacity using means of transport telematics [Text] / A.N. Novikov, V.A. Golenkov, Yu.N. Baranov, A.A. Katunin, A.S. Bodrov // Vestnik of Tula State University. Technical science. 2014. No. 6. p.p 128-139. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov Yu.N. Calculation of probability measures of road safety by the method of models of Markov processes [Text] / Yu.N. Baranov, E.N. Khristoforov, N.E. Sakovich, A.M. Nikitin // World of Transport and Technological Machines. 2014. No. 4 (47). p.p 115-124 [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, A.N. Modernization of the road network of the city of Orel (on the example of the Naugorskoe highway) [Text] / A.N. Novikov, Yu.N. Baranov, A.A. Katunin, D.D. Matnazarov // World of Transport and Technological Machines. 2014. No. 2 (45). p.p 86-96. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Traffic optimization on the example of the street-road network of the city of Orel [Text] / Yu.N. Baranov, D.O. Kozhin, D.E. Alyokminsky, V.V. Evgrashin // Vestnik of NTSBZHD. 2014. No. 3 (21). p.p 8-14. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Quantitative assessment of human reliability in human-machine systems [Text] / Yu.N. Baranov, A.I. Pantyukhin, A.L. Kuznetsov // Vestnik of Orel State Agrarian University. 2010.Vol. 27. No. 6. p.p 139-140. [Google Scholar]
- Baranov, Yu.N. Methodological approach to forecasting the danger and injury risk of agricultural workers [Text] / Yu.N. Baranov, A.I. Pantyukhin, Vestnik of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. 2009. No. 8. p. 145. [Google Scholar]
- Novikov, A.N, Optimization of local events for organizing traffic in the city of Orel using simulation computer methods [Text] / А.N. Novikov, Matnazarov D.D., V.A. Golenkov, A.A. Katunin / Alternative energy sources in the transport and technological complex: problems and prospects of rational use. 2014. No. 1. p.p 382-387. [Google Scholar]
- Przhibyl, P. Тransportation as a science [Text] / Przhibyl, P., A.N. Novikov, A.A. Katunin // World of Transport and Technological Machines. 2014. No. 3 (46). p.p 96-109. [Google Scholar]
- Przhibyl, P., Svitek, M. Transport Telematics: Czech translation by O. Buzekai, V. Buzkova. Edited by prof. V. V. Silyanova -M.: MADI (STU), 2003 –p.540. [Google Scholar]
- Katunin, A.A. Remote control of parameters of automobiles technical systems as part of ITS [Text] / A.A. Katunin, M.V. Peshekhonov // Automobile and Electronics. Modern technologies.-2013. No. 2 (5). p.p 114-118. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.