MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Transport Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030: the disposal of the Russian Government dated June 11, 2014 № 1032-p, 110. [Electronic resource] / Ministry of Transport website. Access: http://www.mintrans.ru/documents/#document_22371, free [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Target Program “Development of Transport System of Russia (2010-2020)” [Electronic resource] / Site Russia federal target program. Access: http://fcp.economy.gov.ru/cgi-bin/cis/fcp.cgi/Fcp/ViewFcp/View/2014/264/, free [Google Scholar]
- The public declaration of the key objectives and priorities of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation 2014 [electronic resource] / Website Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation Access: http://www.mintrans.ru/, free [Google Scholar]
- Delegation of the European Union in Russia [Electronic resource] / European Union. Access: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/russia/eu_russia/fields_cooperation/transport/index_ru.htm, free [Google Scholar]
- Brussels, 28.3.2011 COM (2011) 144 final Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area – Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system [Google Scholar]
- Intelligent transport systems [electronic resource] / Website European Commission. Access: http://ec.europa.eu/transport/themes/its/road/action_plan/, free [Google Scholar]
- The federal target program “Increase of traffic safety in 2013-2020 years” [Electronic resource] / Access mode: http://www.fcp-pbdd.ru/, free [Google Scholar]
- TRANSYT 14 TRL Copyright TRL Limited 2010, 2011. TRANSYT 14 user guide July 2012, Issue J (to accompany TRANSYT 14.1.2) ISSN 1365-6929 [Google Scholar]
- Information on the terms of the road safety [electronic resource] / Website Traffic police Access: http://www.gibdd.ru/stat/, free [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Yakovlev Tutorial on the device of the car // Moscow “Third Rome” – 78 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Porvatov, S.R. Crystal Classification and labeling of cars, methodical instructions to practical studies on discipline “Fundamentals of car design” MADI // M 50. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, A.L. Sevostyanov, A.A. Katunin, A.V. Kulev The use of intelligent transport systems (ITS) for improving the efficiency of urban public transport, The world of transport and technological machines. Number 1, (40). S. 85-90 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, A.A. Katunin, V.V. Vasiliev, D.D. Matnazarov “Intellectualization of traffic on the highway outside the city Orla Naugorskoe” In: GLONASS the region under the general editorship of A. Novikova. Eagle, S. 48-54 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Borovskoy, I.A. Novikov, A.G. Shevtsova The introduction of intelligent transport systems within the framework of national programs to improve road safety, Bulletin of Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University. № 61-62. Pp 279-283 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Olander, Winter Index by using RWI and MESAN: XI International Winter Road Congress, Sapporo, Japan, 28-31 January 2002. Sapporo. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Frolova, D. Kondakov, V. Orlova, L. Avdyushkina, A. Bykov, V. Danilov. Design of deicing reagents based on alkali and alkaline-earth metals and ammonium formates, acetates, and nitrates. Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering. July, Volume 47, Issue 4, pp 422–427 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhichao Zhu, Z., J. Xiang, J. Wang, D. Qiu. Effect of polyvinyl alcohol on ice formation in the presence of a liquid/solid interface. Langmuir, 33 (1), pp 191–196 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Superpave Performance Graded Asphalt Binder Specification and Testing. Asphalt Institute Superpave. Series No 1 (SP-1). 67 p (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A Shevtsova, I. Novikov, A. Borovskoy Research of influence of time of reaction of driver on the calculation of the capacity of the highway. Transport problems Volume 10 Issue 3 pp 53-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, I. Novikov, A. Katunin, A. Shevtsova. Adaptation Capacity of the Traffic Lights Control System (TSCS) as to Changing Parameters of Traffic Flows Within Intellectual Transport Systems (ITS) Transportation Research Procedia 20 pp. 455–462 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, I. Novikov, A. Shevtsova (2017) Study of the impact of type and condition of the road surface on parameters of signalized intersection. Transportation Research Procedia 36 pp. 548-555 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.