MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.Yu. Izmaylov, N.Ye. Yevtyushenkov. Mechanization of breeding and experimental work. Mekhanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya sel’skogo khozyaystva, 2016; 4: 4-9. [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Izmaylov. VIM: 85 years in the forefront of the domestic agricultural machinery engineering. Sel’skokhozyaystvennyye mashiny i tekhnologii, 2014; 6: 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Izmaylov, Ya.P. Lobachevskiy. Development of machinery for breeding and seed production as one of the priorities of agricultural engineering. Sbornik statey: Sostoyaniye i razvitiye regional’nogo mashinostroyeniya. M.: FGNU Rosinformagrotekh, 2010: 96-103. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Moskovsky, Yu.A. Tsarev, A.A. Doroshenko. Evaluation of the performance of the sieve separators producing feed material (fodder) by barley cleaning. Trudy Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, 2010; 25: 161-164. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Moskovsky, А.А. Boyko. Comparative assessment of macrodamage to wheat grain observed with variable seed cleaning patterns in a grain cleaning unit. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona, 2014; 1 (28): 44-49. [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Moskovsky, Synthesis of system solutions of the technological process of obtaining seeds on the basis of structural and functional modeling: DSс (Eng) thesis: 05.20.01. Kubanskiy gosudarstvennyy agrarnyy universitet im. I.T. Trubilina. Rostov-na-Donu, 2017. (in Rus.). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Moskovsky, М.М. Chaava, I.V. Chumak. Development of a structural-functional model of a single production process obtaining seed material in farms. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2018; 13 (6): 2157-2165. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.