MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.A. Pozdeev, Residual stresses: Theory and applications / A.A. Pozdeev, Y.I. Nyashin, P.V. Trusov (Moscow, Nauka, p. 112 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tropotov, Calculation of the residual stresses after the plasto-elastic deformation with the help of the variational method, Pressure Treatment of Metals, Issue 8. Sverdlovsk: UPI, pp. 139-143 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gruening, M. Lebsanft, B. Scholtes, Residual Stress State in Tools Used for Thermo-mechanical Metal Forming Processes. Engineering Applications of Residual Stress, Volume 8. Part of the series Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, pp. 39-45, 25 May 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juan Dong, Jeremy Epp, Alexandre da Silva Rocha, Rafael Menezes Nunes, Hans Werner Zoch, Investigation of the Influence Factors on Distortion in Induction-Hardened Steel Shafts Manufactured from Gold-Drawn Rod. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, pp. 1-12, 25 November 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Nyashin, V.Y. Kiryukhin, Biological stress in living tissues. The modeling and control problems. Russian Journal of Biomechanics, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2002, pp. 13-31 [Google Scholar]
- Nyashin, V. Lokhov, F. Ziegler, Stress-free displacement control of structures. “Acta Mechanica”, 175, 2005, pp. 45-56. [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Drachev, Manufacturing techniques for low-stiff axisymmetric parts(St. Petersburg, Politekhnika, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Vishnyakov, Managing the residual stresses in metals and alloys / Y.D. Vishnyakov, V.D. Piskarev (Moscow, Metallurgia, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Nyashin, On managing the process of materials treatment in order to decrease the residual stresses. Applied Mathematics and mechanics, Issue 2, 1981. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.