MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V. Lokhov, Y. Nyashin, F. Ziegler, Statement and solution of optimal problems for independent stress and deformation control by eigenstrain. Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, Vol. 89, No 4, pp. 320-332, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gruening, M. Lebsanft, B. Scholtes, Residual Stress State in Tools Used for Thermo-mechanical Metal Forming Processes. Engineering Applications of Residual Stress, Volume 8. Part of the series Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, pp. 39-45, 25 May 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dong, J. Epp, A. da Silva Rocha, R. Menezes Nunes, H. Werner Zoch, Investigation of the Influence Factors on Distortion in Induction-Hardened Steel Shafts Manufactured from Gold-Drawn Rod. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, pp. 1-12, 25 November 2015 [Google Scholar]
- O. Drachev, D. Rastorguyev, Laboratory tests to evaluate the influence of the thermal power treatment parameters on the shafts distortion. Automation of technological processes and production control, pp. 123-129 (Togliatti, TGU, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- G. Hoziruk, Influence of the residual stresses in a workpiece on the form error of non-rigid parts of the plate type. Improvement of technological processes in machine manufacturing, pp. 137-140 (Irkutsk, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kolot, Development and research of the set of technological methods of improvement of the form accuracy of non-rigid parts, p. 19 (Minsk, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- P. Yascheritsin, Y. Skorypin, Technological and exploitation heredity and its influence on machines endurance, p. 246 (Minsk, Nauka I Tekhnika, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pozdeev, Residual stresses: Theory and applications / A.A. Pozdeev, Y.I. Nyashin, P.V. Trusov (Moscow, Nauka, p. 112 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.