MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Karhin V.A.: Thermal processes in welding (2nd ed.) (SPb.: Publishing house of Polytechnic. Univ., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Ageev The causes of cracks orthotropic steel decks. Transportnoye Stroitelstvo v. 11, pp. 18-20 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gulyaev Impact hardness and cold brittleness of structural steel. (Mashinostroyeniye, 1967). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sholokhov, A.Y. Melnikov, D.S. Buzorina. Research of the effect of reflected heat flow on the change in the characteristics of the end part of the weld. Svarka & Diagnostika, v. 5. pp. 30-37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sholokhov, A.Y. Melnikov, D.S. Buzorina Improvement of modeling of heat distribution processes under boundary constraint conditionas of work-piece. Svarka & Diagnostika, v. 6, pp. 33-39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Utility Model Patent No.139365 (RF) Double Arc Welding Machine. Sholokhov M.A., Fiveiskii A.M., Matushkin A.V., Melnikov A.Y.; application dd 08.03.2013; published 17.03.2014. Ticket No. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Utility Model Patent No.144972 (RF) Torch positioning unit. Sholokhov M.A., Fiveiskii A.M., Matushkin A.V., Melnikov A.Y.; application dd 25.04.2014; published 10.09.2014. Ticket No. 25. [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Melnikov, M.A. Sholokhov, D.S. Buzorina, A.E. Filyakov Application of mathematical modeling methods to study the influence of technological parameters under arc welding on the dimensions of the heat reflection zone (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.