MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.A. Sipaylov, Thermal processes in grinding and the control of surface quality (Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yakimov, Optimization of the grinding process (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Khudobin, N.I. Vetkasov, Grinding the composite wheels (Ulyanovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shchepochkin, Development and research of technology of sharpening of cutting tools by composite grinding wheels (Ulyanovsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Korshunov, Development and research of technology of internal grinding by composite wheels (Ulyanovsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vetkasov, O.G. Krupennikov, S.I. Ulitin, University science in modern conditions: proceedings of the 52nd scientific and technical conference 1, pp. 78-81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vetkasov, O.G. Krupennikov, S.I. Ulitin Innovative technologies in metalworking, pp. 381-386 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vetkasov, O.G. Krupennikov, S.I. Ulitin, E.S. Motlyakh, Fundamental and Applied Problems of Engineering and Technology 2 (316), pp. 19-27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vetkasov, O.G. Krupennikov, S.I. Ulitin, International conference on modern trends in manufacturing technologies and equipment (ICMTMTE) 1, pp. 15-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Unyanin, Scientific and technological support for the grinding of workpieces of plastic steels and alloys, preventing clogging of abrasive wheels (Ulyanovsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Armer, Improving the effectiveness flat pendulum grinding through an accelerated nursing with the use of devices for microsupply workpieces (Ulyanovsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Komanduri R., Hou Z.B., International journal of Mechanical Sciences, 43-1, 1, pp. 57-88 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sizyy, M.S. Stepanov, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2-8, 1, pp. 52-63 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.