MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- I. Tverdunov, Resonable fans, Behind the steering wheel, v. 4, pp. 38-39 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gataullina, Manual for operation, maintenance and repair of KAMAZ engines 740.11-240, 740.13-260, 740.14-300, 740.30-260, 740.50-360, 740.51-320 (OJSC “KAMAZ”, Naberezhniye Chelniy, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yakubovich, G.M. Kuharyonok, V.M. Tarasenko, Cooling systems of tractor and automotive engines. Construction, theory, design (INFRA-M, Minsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Truhanov, Hydraulic fan for automotive engine cooling system, News of MSTU “MAMI”. Series “Land vehicles, power plants and engines”, v. 2, pp. 78-84, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Sharoglasov, V.V. Shishkov, Piston engines: theory of modeling and calculation of processes (SUSU Publishing Center, Chelyabinsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Shamal`, YaMZ-652, YaMZ-6521 engines and their equipments. Manual (EC OJSC “AUTODIESEL”, Yaroslavl`, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Lenivtsev, O.S. Volod`ko, Internal combustion engines: guidelines for coursework (PC SSACA, Kinel`, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolchin, V.P. Demidov, Calculation of automotive and tractor engines: Textbook for universities (Graduate school, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Miheev, I.M. Miheeva, The basis of heat transfer (Energy, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Burkov, Automotive and traktor radiators (Engineering, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Vahvahov, Work of fans in the network (Stroyisdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.