MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Y.D. Gamburg, G. Zangari, Theory and practice of metal electrodeposition (Springer, New York, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, S. Pande, P. Verma, Factor effecting electro-deposition process, Int. J. Curr. Eng. Technol., v. 5(2), pp. 700-703 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Pavlović, Lj.J. Pavlović, N.D. Nikolić, K.I. Popov, The effect of some parameters of electrolysis on apparent density of electrolytic copper powder in galvanostatic deposition, Materials Science Forum, v. 352, pp. 65-72 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lambert, The influence of temperature on the efficiency of electroplating from various ionic liquids, Circuit World, v. 32(4), pp. 36-41 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Szczygiel, A. Laszczynska, Influence of bath concentration and pH on electrodeposition process of ternary Zn-Ni-Mo alloy coatings, Transactions of the IMF, v. 92(4), pp. 196-202 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Dini, Н.R. Johnson, The properties of gold deposits produced by DC, pulse and asymmetric AC plating, Gold Bull., v. 13(1), pp. 31-34 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Romanenko, Effect of reversing current parameters on the uniformity of zinc coatings obtained in ammonia electrolyte, Russ. J. Appl. Chem., v. 71(11), pp. 2020-2022 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Litovka, A.M. Elizarov, A method for calculating the thickness of a coating on a complex-shaped electrode, Theor. Found. Chem. Eng., v. 37(1), pp. 88-91 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-W. Park, K.-Y. Park, An effect of dummy cathode on thickness uniformity in electroforming process, Results in Physics, v. 4(C), pp. 107-112 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L. de Maubeuge, Calculation of the optimal geometry of electrochemical cells: application to the plating on curved electrodes, J. Electrochem. Soc., v. 149(8), pp. 413-422 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.-W. Zhu, D. Zhu, N.-S. Qu, K. Wang, J.-M. Yang, Electroforming of revolving parts with near-polished surface and uniform thickness, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., v. 39(11-12), pp. 1164-1170 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Poroch-Seritan, S. Gutt, G. Gutt, I. Cojocaru, C. Cojocaru, T. Severin, Design of experiments for statistical modeling and multi-response optimization of nickel electroplating process, Chem. Eng. Res. Des., v. 89(2), pp. 136-147 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. White, V.R. Subramanian, Mathematical modeling of electrodeposition, Plating & Surface Finishing, v. 87(9), pp. 42-45 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H.P.E. Helle, G.H.M. Beek, J.Th. Ligtelijn, Numerical determination of potential distribution and current densities in multi-electrode systems, Corrosion, v. 37(9), pp. 522-530 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Solovjev, I.A. Solovjeva, Yu.V. Litovka, I.L. Korobova, About one counterexample of applying method of splitting in modeling of plating processes, J. Phys. Conf., v. 1015, 032138 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fletcher, Practical Methods of Optimization (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.