MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- B. Rumiantcev, A. Zhukov, D. Zelenshikov, A. Chkunin, K. Ivanov, Yu. Sazonova, Insulation systems of the building construtions, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 86, (2016). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20168604027. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rumiantcev, A. Zhukov, E. Bobrova, I. Romanova, D. Zelenshikov, T. Smirnova, The systems of insulation and a methodology for assessing the durability, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 86, (2016). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20168604036. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, E. Bobrova, D. Zelenshchikov, R. Mustafaev, A. Khimich, Insulation systems and green sustainable construction, Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering, v.1025-1026, pp. 1031–1034, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhuk, A. Zhukov, Normative legal base of environmental assessment of building materials: prospects for improvement, Ecology and industry of Russia, № 4, pp. 52–57, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M-B. Kodzoev, S. Isachenko, S. Kosarev, A. Basova, A. Skvortzov, M. Asamatdinov, A. Zhukov, Modified gypsum binder, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 170, (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817003022 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tuchaev, E. Zarmanyan, E. Petrovskiy, A. Zemlyanko, K. Ivanov, A. Zhukov, Thermal insulation systems for the Arctic, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, (2018). DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032015032041 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, V. Semyonov, I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, The investigation of expanded polystyrene creep behavior, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 117, (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gagarin, Macroeconomic aspects of the substantiation of energy saving measures by increasing the thermal protection enclosing structures of buildings, Construction materials, №3, pp. 8–161, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bessonov, A. Starostin, V. Oskina, Dimensionally stable fiber insulation, Vestnik MSUCE, №3, pp. 134–139, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Hlevchuk, I. Bezsonov, On current thermal performance of mineral wool, Problems of construction of thermal physics, climate systems, and energy efficiency in buildings, pp. 127–135, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S. Shmelev, Ways of selecting the optimal set of energy-saving measures, Construction materials, №3, pp. 7–9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Patent for Russian Federation invention no. 2645190 «lock technology of thermal insulation material for seamless welding of connecting locks», registered on February 16th, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, V. Kerchulis, S. Vaitkus, Confidence intervals forecasting creep deformation of foam polystyrene, Stroitel’nye materialy No 12, pp. 40–44, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, V. Keršulis, S. Vaitkus, Analytical description of the creep of expanded polystyrene under compressive loading, Mechanics of Composite materials, No 41(4), pp. 357–364, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, V. Kersulis, S. Vejelis, Long-term prediction of creep strains of mineral wool slabs under constant compressive stress, Mech Time Depend Mater, № 16, pp. 31–46, (2012). DOI:10.1007/s11043-011-9152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, Analytical description of mineral wool creeping deformation during prolonged compression, Building materials, № 11, pp. 57–62, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Johnson, F. Leone, Statistics and Experimental Design in Engineering and the Physical Sciences, Moscow: Mir, 1981, v. 2, pp.516, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gimenez, M.-K. Faroog, A. Mahi, A. Kondrotas, M. Assarar, Experimental analysis of mechanical behavior and damage development mechanisms of PVC foams in static tests, Materials Science (Medžiagotyra), No 10 (1), pp. 34–39, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Z. Huang, L. Heng, Cost-effectiveness assessment of insulated exterior wall of residential buildings in cold climate, International Journal of Project Management, No. 25(2), pp. 143–149, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova, Insulation condition in suspended ventilated facades under the operating conditions of Moscow, Stroymetall, No. 4 (12), P. 61–63, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova, V. Tsygankov, V. Kuzmin, Experimental Thermal Engineering Studies for the Rational Design of Wall Structures with Radiation Insulation, Housing Construction, No. 1-2, pp. 38–42, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Fedyuk, A. Mochalov, V. Simonov, Trends in the development of norms for thermal protection of buildings in Russia, Bulletin of the Engineering School of the FEFU, № 2 (11), pp. 39–44, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.