MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A. Zhukov, E. Bobrova, D. Zelenshchikov, R. Mustafaev, A. Khimich , Insulation systems and green sustainable construction, Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering. v.1025-1026, pp. 1031–1034 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gagarin, V. Kozlov, Mathematical model and engineering method for calculat-ing humidity condition of constructions, Academia. Architecture and engineering. № 2, pp. 60–63 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gagarin, Macroeconomic aspects of the substantiation of energy saving measures by increasing the thermal protection enclosing structures of buildings, Construction materials. №3, pp. 8–161 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhuk, A. Zhukov, Normative legal base of environmental assessment of build-ing materials: prospects for improvement, Ecology and industry of Russia. № 4, pp. 52–57 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Bessonov, A. Starostin, V. Oskina, Dimensionally stable fiber insulation, Vestnik MSUCE №3, pp. 134–139 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Rumiantcev, A. Zhukov, D. Zelenshikov, A. Chkunin, K. Ivanov, Yu. Sazonova , Insulation systems of the building construtions, MATEC Web of Conferences. v. 86 (2016). DOI: 20168604027. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rumiantcev, A. Zhukov, E. Bobrova, I. Romanova, D. Zelenshikov, T. Smirnova, The systems of insulation and a methodology for assessing the durability, MATEC Web of Conferences. v. 86 (2016). DOI: 20168604036. [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova. The environmental impact of the urban environment on the construction of ventilated facades, Vestnik MGSU, № 4. v. 5, pp. 157–162, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova, The relationship of the ecological state of cities and durability of building materials and structures, Housing construction. № 1, pp. 30–33 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Hlevchuk, I. Bezsonov, On current thermal performance of mineral wool, Problems of construction of thermal physics, climate systems, and energy efficiency in buildings, pp. 127–135, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- S. Shmelev, Ways of selecting the optimal set of energy-saving measures, Construction materials, №3, pp. 7–9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Arquis, С. Cicasu, Сonvection phenomen in mineral wool in-stalled on verti-cal walls, Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference «Effective heat and sound insulating materials in modern construction and housing and communal services», pp. 18–21. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova, Climatic parameters of a typical year for heat engineering engineering calculations, Bulletin of construction equipment, № 8. pp. 45–50, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tuchaev, E. Zarmanyan, E. Petrovskiy. A. Zemlyanko K. Ivanov, A. Zhukov, Thermal insulation systems for the Arctic, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032015032041 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Patent for Russian Federation invention no. 2645190 «lock technology of thermal insulation material for seamless welding of connecting locks», registered on February 16th, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, K. Ter-Zakaryan, V. Semenov, Insulation systems with the expanded polyethylene application, Science Direct IFAC Paper OnLine, v.51, № 30, pp. 803-807 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.11.191. [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, V. Kerchulis, S. Vaitkus, Confidence intervals forecasting creep defor-mation of foam polystyrene, Stroitel’nye materialy, № 12, pp. 40–44 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, V. Keršulis, S. Vaitkus, Analytical description of the creep of expanded polystyrene under compressive loading, Mechanics of Composite materials, No 41(4), pp. 357–364 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, V. Semyonov, I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, The investigation of expanded polystyrene creep behavior, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 117, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, K. Ter-Zakaryan, I. Bessonov, V. Semenov, A. Starostin, Systems of building insulation with the use of polyethylene foam, Construction materials, № 9, pp. 58–61 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhukov, V. Semenov, K. Ter-Zakaryan, Yu. Sazonova, Features of the implementation of insulation systems in the Far North, Construction materials, №.4, pp. 65–69 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Medvedev, E. Bobrova, A. Poserenin, E. Zarmanyan, Evaluation of mineral fiber properties using x-ray fluorescence analysis and measurement of natural radioactivity, (2018) DOI: 201817003018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.