MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Messaond, C. Weis, J. Sound Vib, 326 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Kondratyuk, J. Equipment and tools for professionals, 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Kondratenko, Vibrations and speed regulation methods of movement of technological objects (MRSU, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Granovsky, V. G. Granovsky, Metal cutting (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Terekhov, L. A. Kondratenko, L. I. Mironova, J. Engineering & Automation Problems, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kondratenko, L. Mironova, V. Terekhov, J. Vibroengineering Procedia, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Terekhov, L. A. Kondratenko, J. Of machinery manufacture and reliability, 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mironova, L. Kondratenko, Mathematical modeling of the processing of holes on CNC machines, J. Materials Today: Proceedings (Online 14 Aug 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Terekhov, A. Smirnov, L. Mironova, Thermal phenomena and dynamic features of deep holes fabrication for connections of heat exchange tubes, J. Materials Today: Proceedings (Online 31 July 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Reznikov, L. A. Reznikov, Thermal processes in technological systems (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Kondratenko Calculation of velocity variations and stresses in machine assemblies and components (Sputnik, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Kondratenko, L. I. Mironova, J. Engineering & Automation Problems, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Klushin, Metal cutting (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. P. Holmogorov, Optimization of hole machining processes (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.