MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- V.E. Ovcharenko, A.A. Mokhovikov, A.S. Ignatiev, Improving durability of cermets for metal cutting by generation of subsurface multilevel structures, Applied Mechanics and Materials, v. 379, pp 131-138 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Späht, Einige Betrachtungen zum Festigkeitsverhalten von Hartmetallen, Metall, №10, pp 925–929 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, Solidity and operability of changeable hard-alloy plates of cutting tools, Monograph, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Chuikov, S.S. Chuikov, A.S. Stavyshenko, V.A. Vasilkovich, Studying Temperature Effects on Internal Microstresses in Indexable Inserts Made of (Ti, W)C–Co Group Hard Alloys, Key Engineering Materials, v. 736, pp 35-39 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Makarov, Optimization of cutting processes, Mechanical Engineering, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vereschaka, Workability of cutting tool with antiwear covers, Mechanical Engineering, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Stalemate. 135557 Russian Federation, MPK V23 B 27/16 (2006.01). Installation for adjustable heating of hard-alloy cutting plate / E.V. Artamonov, S.S. Chuykov, R.S. Chuykov, A.S. Stavyshenko; applicant and patent holder Tyumen state oil and gas university. – No. 2013113465/02; it is declared 26.03.2013; it is published 20.12.2013, Bulletin No. 35. – 2 pages. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.