MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 297, 2019X International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations in Mechanical Engineering” (ISPCIME-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Processing Equipment and Digitalization of Machine-Building Productions|
|Published online||13 November 2019|
- A.P. Babichev Basics of vibromechanical treatment (DSTU, Rostov-on-Don, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Babichev, P.D. Motrenko The use of vibration technologies for improvement of quality of a surface and operational properties of parts: monograph (DSTU, Rostovon-Don, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov Technological support and increase in operational properties of parts and their connections (Mashinostroeniye, Moscow 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Tamarkin Rus. Eng.Res. 29, 518, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Serga Bul. RGATU, 2, 126 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Lebedev, G.V. Serga, А.V. Khandozhko IOP Conf. Ser.: Mat. Sc. and Eng., 327 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lebedev, G.V. Serga, I.V. Davydova, T.V. MATEC Web Conf., 226, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lebedev, G.V. Serga, I.V. Davydova, MATEC Web Conf., 226, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.