MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Interoperability, Safety and Certification on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Baulin I. S., Dyakov V. N., Uskova O. N. et al. Investigation of the mechanism of contact-fatigue damage (defect 82 and 64) / Vesnik VNIIZhT. No. 4, 1962 .-p.34-39 [Google Scholar]
- Kolotyshkin S. A., Dyakov V. N., Poroshin V. L., Baulin I. S. Detection of internal longitudinal-inclined cracks in the track heads / Vesnik VNIIZhT. Edition 1, 1973, p. 41-43 [Google Scholar]
- Tsukanov P. P. Operational stability of tracks of modern production / Research on heavy type tracks. Collection of VNIIZhT scientific papers. M.: 1961. p. 4-31 [Google Scholar]
- Shur E. A., Konyukhov A. D. Influence of residual stresses in hardened tracks on the emergence and propagation of fatigue cracks in cyclic bending / Residual stresses and strength of railway tracks. VNIIZhT. Edition.491 [Google Scholar]
- Shur E. A. On the choice of permissible stresses under the strength of track calculations / Vesnik VNIIZhT. Edition 8, 1977, pp. 38-41 [Google Scholar]
- Shur E. A., Kiselev T. N., Poroshin V. L., Beyserov M. S. Durability of tracks with cracks / Vesnik VNIIZhT. Edition 5, 1984, p. 48-52 [Google Scholar]
- Karpushchenko N. I. Planning of repairs of the railroad according to its the state // G. K. Shchepotin Improving the reliability and efficiency of the railroad. / Under edition if N. I. Karpushchenko. Collection of scientific papers – Novosibirsk, 1991, p. 122. [Google Scholar]
- Lysyuk V. S. Fundamentals of the methodology for calculating failures and inter-repair resources of the railway track for damages of tracks // VNIIZhT. -M., 1983. -57 p. CNIITEI MPS Dep 25.02.83, № 2120 ZHD-D83 // Railway Transport Magazine abstract, No. 6, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Pevzner V.O. To improve planning of track works. // Track and track facilities, 1993, № 9, p. 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Abdurashitov A. Yu. The regularities of the formation of contact-fatigue defects. // Track and track facilities, 2002, No. 11, pp. 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Rybkin V. V. Mathematical model of track failure due to fatigue defects // A. M. Patlasov. Aspects of the interaction of the track and the rolling stock. Works of DIIT. -D., 1990. -p. 52-58. [Google Scholar]
- Ringsberg J.W. Cyclic ratcheting and failure of a pearlitic rail steel // Fatigue & Fract. Engng. Mater.& Struct. – 2000. – 23. – P. 747–758 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reichart V.A. Analysis of rail defects // Path and track economy. 2001. №4. P. 22-25 [Google Scholar]
- Kosarchuk V.V., Agarkov O.V. Prediction of durability of rails by the criterion of occurrence of contact fatigue cracks // Proc. Sciences. to wash DUIT. Transport Systems and Technologies Series. 2012. -Vip. 20. P. 77-90. [Google Scholar]
- Taraf M., Zahaf E.H., Oussouaddi O., Zeghloul A. Numerical analysis for predicting the rolling contact fatigue crack initiation in a railway wheel steel // Tribology International. – 2010. – 43. – P. 585–593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kosarchuk V.V., Danilenko E.I., Agarkov O.V., Rafalsky O.Y. Influence of the profile of car wheels on the level of contact stresses in rails // Coll. Sciences. to wash DUIT. Transport Systems and Technologies Series. 2018. -Vip. 31. -P. 3 [Google Scholar]
- Rybkin V. V., Umanov M. I., Bal O. M. Individual track output as an important factor for forecasting the period of repair of a track // Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V. Lazaryan. 2007. -Ed. 18. -p. 62-70. -Access mode: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/vdnuzt_2007_18_16 [Google Scholar]
- Rybkin, V. V. Stress-deformed state of the track in the interaction of wagons with increased axial load / V. V. Rybkin, A. M. Patlasov, V. I. Klimov // Problems of mechanics of railway transport. Increase of reliability and perfection of structures of rolling stock: theses. doc. All Union. conf. (Dnipropetrovsk, May 1988). -Dnipropetrovsk, 1988. P. 96. [Google Scholar]
- Regulations on conducting scheduled maintenance and repair works on railways of Ukraine: CP-0287: Order of Ukrzaliznytsia dated 11/3/2014 № 470-CZ / A. Babenko, G. Linnik, K. Moiseenko [et al]. -Kyiv, 2015. -45 p. [Google Scholar]
- Classification and catalog of defects and damage of elements of switching transfers and tracks of Ukrainian railways: CP 0060 -2000. [Google Scholar]
- Patlasov A. M. Improvement of the system of planning of repairs of a railway tracks: diss. Cand. of Tech. Sciences: 05.22.06 / Alexander Mikhailovich Patlasov; St. Petersburg Institute of Ing. Railway Transport Engineering -St. Petersburg, 1991. – p. 167. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.