MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Directive 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2016 on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union. Official Journal of the European Union 26.05.2016, L138, p. 44-101 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Wróbel. Evaluation of the Integration of Train Timetables for Public Service Trains. Problemy Kolejnictwa (Railway Reports), Vol. 62, Issue 178, 73-79 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kühn. Bus rapid or light rail transit for intermediate cities? Urban Mobility for All. Proceedings of the 10th International CODATU conference, Lome, Togo, p.357-365 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Auditors. Rail freight transport in the EU: still not on the right track. Special Report no 08 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Auditors. A European high-speed rail network: not a reality but an ineffective patchwork. Special Report no 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Żurkowski (Editor). High-Speed Rail in Poland. Advances and Perspectives. Taylor & Francis Group, London (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Charkina. Improved classification of passenger trains in Ukraine. Proceedings of the Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after Academician V. Lazaryan «The Problems of the Transport Economics», 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matusevich. Launching Fast Passenger Trains, and Improvement of the Current Passenger Trains Classification in Ukraine, Problemy Kolenictwa (Railway Reports), Vol. 58, Issue 165, 75-83 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK, Annual Report 2017, (Warsaw, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Massel. Acceleration of railway traffic in Poland. Technika Transportu Szynowego 1-2, 15-22 (2015) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Massel. Infrastructure and operation research on utilisation of the maximum train speed profile. Proceedings of 7th Transport Research Arena TRA 2018, April 16-19, Vienna (2018). [Google Scholar]
- PKP PLK. Sieciowy Rozklad Jazdy Pociagow (Network Train Timetable), valid from 9 December 2018, Warszawa (2018) [Google Scholar]
- “Mercury”. British Express Train Services in 1935. The Railway Magazine, 1, 5-12 (1936) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hartill. Italy joins the premier speed league. World Speed Survey. Railway Gazette International 7, 28-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.