MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- R.X. Chen. Design and research of solid rocket motor. Beijing: Aerospace Publishing House, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Tang, Z.B. Shen, X. C. Song. Design and application of cold pressurization testing system for solid rocket motor[J]. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2011, 34(4): 423–425. [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Liu, Y.Q.Zhou. Simulation experiment technology for low temperature ignition adaptability of solid rocket motor[J]. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2015, 38(2): 203–207. [Google Scholar]
- K.Q. Deng, L. Zhang, A.M.Pang. Analysis on structural integrity of a free loading solid propellant grains under ignition loading at low temperature. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2018, 41(4): 428–434. [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Shen, R.W. Jiang, S.J. Zhi. Effects of umbrella slot on the structure integrity of solid rocket motor grain with large aspect ratio. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2017, 39(1): 148–152. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, G.Q. Xing. The Analysis for Grain Structural Integrity of a Certain Solid Rocket Motor. Aero Weaponry, 2012, 2: 29–32. [Google Scholar]
- M.Liu, B. Gao, X.J. Dong. Failure criterion of solid motors at ignition pressurization loading. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2018, 41(4): 424–427. [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Song, H.B. Shi, Z.B. Liu. Structural analysis of solid rocket motor grain at ignition transient under low temperature. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2018, 41(3): 278–283. [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Liu, Y.Q. Zhou, B. Zhang. Structural integrity analysis on grains of solid rocket motor at low temperature ignition. Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, 2015, 38(3): 351–354. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.