MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Zhang Jiangang, Sun Renjun, Tang Changhong. The method of transferring aerodynamic load to FEM nodes for large airplane [J]. Mechanics in Engineering, 2017, 39(1):25–29 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MSC.Software Corporation. MSC.Nastran Aeroelastic Analysis User’s Guide [M]. MSC.Software Corporation, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiangang. Study on the interpolation method to calculate the aircraft wing aerodynamic press distribution on FEM nodes [J]. Aeronautical Science & Technology, 2017, 28(12): 14–18. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Shangjun, Yu Zhefeng, Wang Hai. Conversion of aerodynamic load based on spring-cantilever model with minimal strain energy criterion [J]. Aircraft Design, 2013, (6): 1–4(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lei Li, Han Qing, Zhong Xiaoping. Comparative Analysis of Conversion Distribution Methods for Wing Structural Node Loads [J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2014, 5(3):383–389 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Quanli, Xiong Jianqi. Application of the load equivariant method on aircraft static strength test. Aircraft Engineering, 2005(1): 63–65 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhuanli. FEM node load calculation of wing structure [J]. Hongdu Science and Technology, 2007(1): 7–14 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.