MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- G. H. Schweitzer, E. H. Maslen, “Magnetic Bearings: Theory, Design andApplication to Rotating Machinery”, 2009, Springer-Verilog, Berlin, Heidelberg [Google Scholar]
- JinpingChen,”Random response analysis of magnetic bearing rotor system” the 16th International Symposium on Magnetic Bearings (ISMB16), Beijing, China, August 13-17, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S.Timoshenko:”Vibrationproblem in Engineering”,1937 [Google Scholar]
- Crandall SH, Mark WD “Random vibration in mechanical systems”. 1973 Academic Press [Google Scholar]
- JaapWijker. “Random Vibrations in Spacecraft Structures Design”. SpringerScience + Business Media [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.