MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- S.M.Walas, Chemical Process equipment, Selection and design (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Himmelblau, Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering. (Pearson Education, Pearson, 2002) 1 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pérez Sánchez, E. J. Pérez Sánchez, and R. Segura Silva, Nexo Rev. Científica, 29, 2, 83–104, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Darby and R. P. Chhabra, Chemical engineering fluid mechanics. (CRC Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Silla, Chemical process engineering: design and economics, (CRC Press, 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Yeh, H. W. Pennline, and K. P. Resnik, Energy Fuels, 15,2, 274–278, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Tan, A. M. Shariff, K. K. Lau, and M. A. Bustam, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 18, 6, 1874–1883, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rahmandoost, B. Roozbehani, and M. H. Maddahi, Iranian Journal of Oil & Gas Science and Technology 3,4,1-15, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Hoff and H. F. Svendsen, Energy Procedia, 37, 952–960, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Towler and R. K. Sinnott, Chemical engineering design: principles, practice, and economics of plant and process design, (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Geankoplis, Transport processes and unit operations, (Prentice Hall, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Foust, L. A. Wenzel, C. W. Clump, L. Maus, and L. B. Andersen, Principles of unit operations, (John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New Delhi, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- J. Welty, C. Wicks, and R. Wilson, Fundamentals of Momentum, heat, and Mass Transfer, (John Wiley and Sons, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Baehr, “Introduction. Technical Applications” in Heat and Mass Transfer, (Springer, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.