MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- R. H. Perry, Perry’s chemical engineers’ handbook, (McGraw-Hill, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Seader and E. J. Henley, Separation process principles. (Wiley, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Couper, Chemical process equipm ent selection and design. (Elsevier, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Coulson, J. R. Backhurst, J. H. Harker, J.F. Richardson, Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical engineering. Vol. 1, Fluid flow, heat transfer and mass transfer, (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Ray and D. W. Johnston, Chemical engineering design project : a case study approach. (Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Taylor and R. Krishna, Multicomponent mass transfer, (Wiley, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. McWilliams, Chem. Eng., 80, 25, 138, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Geankoplis, Transport processes and unit operations, (Prentice Hall, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Treybal, Mass-transfer operations. (McGraw-Hill, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.