MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- E. Schmitz-Felten, L. Lieck, National Strategies in the field of Occupational Safety and Health in the EU, Report published by the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, EU-OSHA, (2018), available at: https://osha.europa.eu/en/safety-and-health-legislation/osh-strategies (Access on March 3, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- EU-OSH, European opinion poll on occupational safety and health (2013), available at: https://osha.europa.eu/ro/surveys-and-statistics-osh/european-opinion-polls-safety-and-health-work/european-opinion-poll-occupational-safety-and-health-2013 (Access on March 3, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Work Inspection Romania, The work accidents statistics 2013 – 2017, available at: https://www.inspectiamuncii.ro/statistici-accidente-de-munca (Access on March 3, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivascu, L. I. Cioca, Occupational Accidents Assessment by Field of Activity and Investigation Model for Prevention and Control. Safety, 5(1), 12 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Băncilă-Afrim, R. I. Moraru, L. I. Cioca, G. B. Babut, Accidents at work among industrial presses operators: analysis of statistics in North-Western Region of Romania, Qual.-Access Success, 20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Simionescu, The Impact of Work Accidents on the Sickness/Health Care Expenses in Romania. A Panel Data Approach, Economic Studies Journal, 2, 29–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Antonov, A. E., Buica, G., Darabont, D. C., Beiu, C. (2017). Tools for Preventing Occupational Risks for SMEs - A Prerequisite for Improving Productivity, Enviro Eng Manag J, 16(6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bejinariu, C., D. C. Darabont, E. R. Baciu, I. Ionita, M. A. B. Sava, C. Baciu, Considerations on the Method for Self-Assessment of Safety at Work, Enviro Eng Manag J, 16(6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jørgensen, Integration of safety in management tasks in onshore transport SME´s, In 8th International Conference on Working on Safety: Smart Prevention for Sustainable Safety, WOS2015 Scientific Committee (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. B.Babut, R. I. Moraru, Occupational risk assessment: imperatives for process improvement, Quality-Access to Success, 19(166), 133-144 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. C.Darabont, R. I. Moraru, A. E. Antonov, C. Bejinariu,. Managing new and emerging risks in the context of ISO 45001 standard, Qual.-Access Success, 18(S1), 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gaureanu, A. Draghici, H. Weinschrott, Increasing the quality of occupational safety and health implementations through awareness training for those involved in implementing the Safety Observation Report, Qual.-Access Success, 20(S1), 141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Sala, Demographic Ageing and Labor Market Shortages - Case of Romania, Economic and Social Development: Book of Proceedings, 283-292 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Government, Decision no. 191/ 4 April 2018, available at: http://www.mmuncii.ro/j33/images/Documente/Legislatie/HG191-2018.pdf (Access on March 8, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Stratulat, G. Ciobanu, Romanian IT&C Industry Development in the Context of Development of the Digital Economy, Quality-Access to Success, 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vaduva, D. S. Neagoie, Surviving and thriving in the global economic crisis: The journey and potential of the Romanian IT&C sector, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 221, 203–210 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cazabat, D. M. Paraschiv, A. C. Călin, O. C. Popovici, A contemporaneous statistical note on e-commerce adoption in Romania Based SMEs, Amfiteatru Economic, 21(50), 177-193, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaharia, A. Balacescu, IT&C used by Individuals and Economic Development in Romania - Application of Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Model, Journal of Applied Computer Science & Mathematics, 12(1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.