MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- J. Tabor. A Grey-Based Decision-Making Approach to the Improvement OHS Management System, “Polish Journal of Management Studies”, 18(1): 389-402 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rieger, Czasopismo Technik, Katowice (1932) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ulam. Tribute to John von Neumann. „Bulletin of the American Mathematical … Society”. 64 (nr 3, part 2), pp. 1–49 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vernor. “The Coming Technological Singularity: How to Survive in the Post Human Era”, San Diego University (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yudkowsky, http://sysopmind.com/singularity.html (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kyrzweil, We could get to the singularity in ten years, www.kurzweilai.ne (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pana, J. Grabara, D. Pasculescu, V.M. Pasculescu, R.I. Moraru,. Optimal Quality Management Algorithm for Assessing the Usage Capacity Level of Mining Transformers, Polish Journal of Management Studies, 18 (2), pp. 233-244 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Onyusheva, Analytical and Managerial Issues of Human Capital in Conditions of Global Competitiveness: The Case of Kazakhstan, Polish Journal of Management Studies, 16 (2), pp. 198-209 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Bǎbuţ, T. Goldan, M. Popescu Stelea, Study on Romanian Training Requirements Needed to Develop an Occupational Safety and Health Consultant. Career in the European Union, Polish Journal of Management Studies, 9, pp. 179–189 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Grabara, The Another Point of View on Sustainable Management Quality - Access to Success, 18, pp. 344-349 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.