MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- W. Tao, B. Song, M.A. Ferguson, S. Kochhar, Public Relations Rev. 44(5), 667–680 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Sanclemente-Téllez, Spanish J. of Marketing – ESIC. 21 (supp. 1), 4-25 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Murray, M.S. Thimgan, Human Fatigue Risk Management (Academic Press, Cambridge, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lambert, N. Hogan, J. of Applied Security Research. 4(4), 462–482 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Communication for Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee Implementing the partnership for growth and jobs: Making Europe a pole of excellence on Corporate Social Responsibility. COM(2006), 136 final (Commission of the European Communities, Brussels, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Górny, Ergonomics aspects of CSR in system shaping the quality of work environment, In: P. Vink (Ed.), Advances in social and organizational factors, pp. 541-550 (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Höber, H. von Korflesch, Firm internal innovation contests: Work environment perceptions and employees’ participation (Springer Fachmedien, Wiesbaden, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Górny, Procedia Manufacturing. 3, 4700–4707 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rembiasz, MATEC Web of Conferences. 94, 07009 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. King, W. Bedale, Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls: Improving Food Safety in Human Food Manufacturing for Food Businesses (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 26000, Guidance on social responsibility (ISO, Geneva, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Aksak, M.A. Ferguson, S.A. Duman, Public Relations Rev. 42(1), 79–81 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Bernal-Conesa, A.J. Briones-Peñalver, C. De Nieves-Nieto, European J. of Management and Business Economics. 25(3), 121–132 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shorrock, C. Williams, Human factors and ergonomics in practice: Improving system performance and human well-being in the real world (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zunjic, Ergonomic design and assessment of products and systems (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hąbek, R. Wolniak, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 220, 115–123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Górny, Management. 18(1), 43–57 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Baker, Corporate social responsibility (CSR): Practices, issues and global perspectives (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. du Plessis, U. Varottil, J. Veldman, Globalisation of corporate social responsibility and its impact on corporate governance (Springer, Berlin, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.