MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- M. Glor, P. Thurnherr, Ignition Hazards Caused by Electrostatic Charges in Industrial Processes(Thuba, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Janes, J. Chaineaux, D. Carson, P. A. Le Lore, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 152, 32–39 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO, EN ISO 80079-36:2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, European Council, Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, European Council, Directive 1999/92/EC (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Hughes Environmental, Understanding the Dust Explosion Pentagon, available at https://hughesenv.com/understanding-dust-explosion-pentagon/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC TS 60079-32-1:2013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernard, K. Lebecki, P. Gillard, L Youinou, G. Baudry, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 23, 3, 404–411 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Janovsky, M. Macenaue, Manual MIE-D 1.2 Apparatus for determining the minimum ignition energy of dust dispersions (OZM Research s.r.o, Hrochuv Tynec, Czech Republic) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Eckhoff, Explosion hazards in the process industries (Gulf Publishing Company, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cupak, B. Janovsky, J. Vojtech, Measurement of the energy balance in the spark igniting the dust dispersion, OZM Research, Poster Abstract, 9th International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Standards, EN 1127-1:2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 60079-0:2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.