MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- N.D. Fîță, Identifying of vulnerabilities/risk factors of the critical infrastructure in the power installations of ultra high and high voltage from the national power system with international connections, Quality - Access to Success Journal, 18 (SI), 103-108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Felea, Reliability Engineering in Power Engineering,Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Mihet, H. Furtunescu, Safety in operation of power equipment -malfunctions, disturbances, incidents and damages, Technical Publishing House, Bucuresti (1987) [Google Scholar]
- National Power Grid Company Transelectrica SA, www.transelectrica.ro (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Cioca, R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, A Framework for Organisational Characteristic Assessment and their Influences on Safety and Health at Work Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference „The Knowledge Based Organization”, 2, section: Management, 43-48, Land Forces Academy Sibiu, Romania (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Knowledge management applications in occupational risk assessment processes Proceedings of the 17th International Conference - The Knowledge-Based Organization: Management and Military Sciences, 735-740, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, Principles and guidelines regarding the risk management implementation: The new ISO 31000:2009 standard, Quality - Access to Success Journal, 11, Issue 4, 50-59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B Băbuţ, L.I. Cioca, Drawbacks and traps in risk assessment: examples in Romania Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Educations - MSE 2011, 2, 363-366, Sibiu, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.-C. Darabont, C. Bejinariu, C. Baciu, M.-A. Bernevig-Sava, Modern approaches in integrated management systems of quality, environmental and occupational health and safety (Quality – Acces to Succes 20, 105-108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D., Pasculescu, P. Leon, V. Pasculescu, D. Florentiu Economic criteria for optimizing the number and load factor of mining transformer, Mining of Mineral Deposits, 13, Issue 1, ISSN 2415-3443 (Online), ISSN 2415-3435 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pasculescu, A., Romanescu, V., Păsculescu, A., Tătar, I., Fotău, G., Vajai Presentation and simulation of a modern distance protection from national energy system, Proceedings of the 10 th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering –EEEIC 2011, Rome, Italy, 646-650, ISBN 978-1-4244-8779-0 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Remus, G, Buica, D. Pasculescu, M. Leba Safety Management Diagnostic Method Regarding Work Cost Accidents from Electrical Power Installations Recent advances in industrial and manufacturing technologies, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Industrial and Manufacturing Technologies (INMAT ‘13), Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, ISSN: 2227-4596, ISBN: 978-1-61804-186-9, 58-63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.