MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- E. Moraiti, B. Christaras, R. Brauer, Bulletin of the Geological Society of Greece, 43, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Romania, “Plan of the national territory development”(in Romanian) (Monitorul Oficial al Romaniei, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rotunjanu, Slopes stability(in Romanian) (Infomin Publishing House Deva, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stănciucu, Slopes stability (in Romanian), (Tehnical Publishing House Bucharest, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazar, Reports of Professorship Surface Mining, 63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Apostu, M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Annals of the University of Petroşani, 19, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.bergbau.sachsen.de/download/Nachweis_der_Erforderlichkeit.pdf (accessed 12.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- ICSIT-PML, Report on environmental impact study, continuation of mining works in the license area for Peşteana Mining Quarry Unit - the North Peşteana quarry proposed to be located in the outbuilding/urban area of the Urdari, Bălteni and Plopşoru communes, Gorj County (in Romanian), (Romanian Institute of Scientific Research, Technological Engineering and Lignite Mine Designing, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Lee, J. F. Abel, Subsidence from underground mining: environmental analysis and planning considerations, Geological survey circular 876,(USGS, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, I. Dumitrescu, The anthropic impact on the environment(in Romanian) (Universitas Publishing House Petroşani, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Apostu, F. Faur, Research Journal of Agricultural Science, 50, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.