MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- K. Kikuchi, Ultrasounds: Their Application in Science and Technology (Springer, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Amza, D. Niţoi, O. Chivu, C. Radu, M. Teodorescu, 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference (SGEM) (Albena, Bulgaria, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Clésia, M. Korn, C. S. Sousa, A. Z. Arruda, J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 12, 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nakamura, Ultrasonic transducers: Material and design for sensors, actuators and medical applications (Woodhead Publishing, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. David, N. Cheeke, Fundamentals and applications of ultrasonic waves (CRC Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Gururaja, W.A. Schulze, L.E. Cross, R.E. Newnham, IEEE Transactions on Sonics and ultrasonics 32, 4 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Safari, E. Koray Akdogan, Piezoelectric and Acoustic material for Transducer Applications(Springer, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.