MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- United Nations, The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, Conference on Environment and Development, Rio de Janeiro (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Shah, Encyclopedia of Ecology, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Paris Agreement (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fuentes, D. Varga, J. Pintó, Geosciences, 8, 10 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Stăncioiu, M.D. Niță, G.E. Lazăr, Land Use Policy, 76 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, EFI, Ministerial Conference on the Protection of Forests in Europe. Madrid (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nita, D.C. Munteanu, G. Gutmane, I.V. Abrudan, V.C. Radelof, Remote Sensing of Environment, 204 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Bratu, L.I. Cioca, Polish Journal of Management Studies, 17, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Antofie, I. Barbu, C. Sava-Sand, R. Blaj, Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 63, 6 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/Copernicus/Sentinel-2/Sentinel-2_delivers_first_images (accessed on 7 January 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusch, U. Del Bello, S. Carlier, O. Colin, V. Fernandez, F. Gascon, B. Hoersch, C. Isola, P. Laberinti, P. Martimort, A. Meygret, F. Spoto, O. Sy, F. Marchese, P. Bargellini, Remote Sensing of Environment, 120 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/Copernicus/Sentinel-2/Introducing_Sentinel-2 (accessed on 7 February, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Malenovský, H. Rott, J. Cihlar, M.E. Schaepman, G. García-Santos, R. Fernandes, M. Berger, Remote Sensing Environ., 120 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Immitzer, F. Vuolo, C. Atzberger, Remote Sensing of Environment, 8, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://earth.esa.int/web/sentinel/user-guides/sentinel-2-msi/resolutions/radiometric (accessed on 7 February, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://gisgeography.com/ndvi-normalized-difference-vegetation-index/ (accessed on 24 February, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.