MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Management and Economic Engineering|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- J. W. Neuliep, Intercultural Communication, A contextual Approach, (Seventh Edition, Sage Publications, Inc., USA, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Shuang, Z. Volcic, C. Gallois, Introducing Intercultural Communication, Global Cultures and Contexts, (Second Edition, Sage Publications Ltd, Great Britain, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jackson, Introducing Language and Intercultural Communication, (Routledge, London and New York, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- https://2012books.lardbucket.org/books/communication-for-business-success/s22-02-how-to-understand-intercultura.html, accessed on 1st of December 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Sorrells, Intercultural Communication, Globalization and Social Justice, (Second Edition, Sage Publications, Inc., USA, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Cagiltay, B. Bichelmeyer, A. G. Kaplan, Working with multicultural virtual teams: critical factors for facilitation, satisfaction and success, available at https://doi.org/10.1186/s40561-015-0018-7, accessed on 10th of January 2017, (Smart Learning Environments, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015), [Google Scholar]
- I. Mockaitis, E. Rose, P. Zettinig, IJCCM, 12 / 2, 193-210, available at http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1470595812439868, accessed on 8th of January 2018, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Flammia, Y. Cleary, D. M., Slattery, Virtual Teams in Higher Education, A Handbook for Students and Teachers, Information Age Publishing, Inc. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Anawati, A. Craig, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, 49, 1, March (2006), available at https://dro.deakin.edu.au/eserv/DU:30003623/craig-behavioraladaptionwithin-2006.pdf, accessed on 8th of January 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saunders, P. Lewis, A. Thornhill, Research Methods for Business Students, (6th edition, Pearson Education Limited, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.aapor.org/Education-Resources/Reports/Non-Probability-Sampling.aspx, accessed on 5th of July 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wagner, William, E., III, Using IBM SPSS Statistics for Research Methods and Social Science Statistics, (6th Edition, Sage Publications, California, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dumitraşcu-Băldău, O. Dumitraşcu, Sustainability, 11, 607, https://doi.org/10.3390/su11030607 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.