MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- O. Maksimchuk, T. Pershina, MATEC Web of Conferences, 129, 04006 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte, Industry 4.0 Challenges and Solutions for the Digital Transformation and Use of Digital Technologies (2014) [Google Scholar]
- APICS, Basics of Supply Chain Management, Participant Book Version 4.1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- APICS, Operations Management Body of Knowledge Framework, Third Edition (A: 26.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Norazlin, A.Y. Bani Hashim, M.H.F. M. Fauadi, Teruaki Ito, Zinvi Fu, MATEC Web of Conferences 10, 06002 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum, Employment trends (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. LoPresti, How Lean Six Sigma Applies to Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Alasdair Gilchrist, Industry 4.0: The Industrial Internet of Things (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.