MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- A. Živković, Computer and experimental analysis of behavior ball bearing for special application, PhD Thesis, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Harris, How to compute the effects of preloaded bearings, Prod. Eng. 19, 84–93 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- M, Sarangi, B. C. Majumdar, A. S. Sekhar, Stiffness and damping characteristics of lubricated ball bearings considering the surface roughness effect. Part 2: Numerical results and application, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, 218, 539–548, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Jang, S.W. Jeong, Nonlinear Excitation Model of Ball Bearing Waviness in a Rigid Rotor Supported by Two or More Ball Bearings Considering Five Degrees of Freedom, Journal of Tribology, 124, 82–90, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yunlong, W. Wenzhong, Z. Shengguang, Z. Ziqiang, Effects of raceway surface roughness in an angular contact ball bearing, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 121, 198–212, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Dewangan, S. P. S. Matharu, Analytical elastohydrodynamic lubricant film thickness for ball bearings 6007, 6207, 6307 & 6407 using Hertz contact theory, International journal of engineering sciences & research technology, 5, 300–303, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ilić, A. Živković, N. Jorgovanović, M. Zeljković, D. Stanišić. N. Popov, Measuring system for control of vibration of ball bearings, Technical solution, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bojanić Šejat, A. Živković, I. Knežević, M. Rackov, M. Zeljković, Analysis the amount of lubrication on dynamic behavior on the roller bearing, Proceedings of the conference on mechanical engineering technologies and applications, 4, 414–419, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.