MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Repair and Preservation of Heritage Structures|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- P. Gibbs. Technical Advice Notes 20: Corrosion in Masonry Clad Early Steel Framed Buildings. (Edinburgh, Scotland. Historic Scotland: 2000). P.5 [Google Scholar]
- National Terra Cotta Society. Terra Cotta Standard Construction. Revised Edition. New York: NTCS: 1927). [Google Scholar]
- Gerns, et. al. Understanding Terra Cotta Distress: Evaluation and Repair Approaches. Journal of Building Appraisal. Vol.2 No.4. (London, UK Palgrave MacMillan Ltd. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- National Park Service. Preservation Briefs 7: The Preservation of Historic Glazed Architectural Terra-Cotta. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM STP992. Diagnosis of Terra Cotta Glazed Spalling. [Google Scholar]
- G. Crevello and M. Perez. “Terra Cotta Clad Steel Frame Building Repair Approach: Repair Options and Replacement Materials.” Structure Magazine: May 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C Gray. A Law and the Face of the City. New York Times. April 24, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Crevello, et al. Unpublished Client Reports. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C876-2015 (Latest Revision) “Standard Test Method for Standard Test Method for Half-Cell Potentials of Uncoated Reinforcing Steel in Concrete”. (West Conshohocken, PA; ASTM) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Broomfield. Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, 2nd Ed. (London: UK. Spon Press: 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.