MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Repair and Preservation of Heritage Structures|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- Gaudette, Paul, and Deborah Slaton. Preservation Brief 15 : Preservation of Historic Concrete. Washington D.C.: National Park Service, Heritage Preservation Services, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute. Guide to Evaluation of Concrete Structures before Rehabilitation. ACI Committee 364, ACI 364.1R-19. [Google Scholar]
- Gaudette, Paul, and Ann Harrer, “Assessment of Historic Concrete Structures, ” Practice Points Number 16, APT Bulletin: The Journal for Preservation Technology 48, no. 4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- American Concrete Institute. Guide to Concrete Repair. ACI Committee 546, ACI 546R-14. [Google Scholar]
- Gaudette, Paul, Deborah Slaton, and David Patterson, “Morse and Ezra Stiles Colleges, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut USA 1958–1963, ” Concrete: Case Studies in Conservation Practice, Conserving Modern Heritage. Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, December 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Caldwell, Jeffrey and Ann Harrer, “Repairs to Concrete at the Pilgrimage Theatre in Los Angeles, California, ” APT Bulletin: The Journal for Preservation Technology 48, no 1, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.