MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Surface Protection Methods and Materials|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- C.G.R. Mircea, O. Corbu, E. Maier, C. Rus, Rehabilitation of the Suhurlui Irrigation Pipeline. Shotcrete mag., Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 42-45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 12944-2: Paints and varnishes Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems. Part 2: Classification of environments (2002) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1: Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Kheder, R.S. Al-Rawi, J.K. Al-Dhahi, A Study of the Behavior of Volume Change Cracking in Base Restrained Concrete Walls. Materials and Structures, 27, pp. 383-392 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernader, M. Emborg, Risk of Concrete in Massive Concrete Structures–New Development and Experiences, in Thermal Cracking in Concrete At Early Ages. Proc. of the RILEM International Symposium, Edited by R. Springenschmid, E &FNSpon, London, pp.385–400 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.