MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NDT and Diagnosis of Problems|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- T. Uomoto, Non-destructive testing in civil engineering, Seiken symposium, 26, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Pucinotti, Reinforced concrete structure: Non-destructive in situ strength assessment of concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 75, 331–341, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Verma, S. S. Bhadauria, S. Akhtar, Review of Nondestructive testing methods, journal of construction engineering, 1, 11, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Malhotra VM, Carino NJ. Handbook on non-destructive testing of concrete, ASTM. 2nd ed. CRC Press; 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Pessiki, In-place methods to estimate concrete strength. ACI 228.1R-03 report, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Breysse, Non-destructive evaluation of concrete strength: An historical review and a new perspective by combining NDT methods. Construction and Building Materials, 33, 139–163. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 12390-3, Testing hardened concrete, Compressive strength of test specimens, CEN, Brussels, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Graeye, H. Laar, J. Eijik, W. Gijbels, L. Lauriks, On-site strength assessment of limestone based concrete slabs by combining ndt, J.B.E, 13, 216–223, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- EN 12504-2, Testing concrete, determination of rebound number, CEN, Brussels, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Corbett, Advancing the rebound hammer method: a new concrete test hammer, Nondestructive Testing of Materials and Structures, Rilem book series 6, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Breccolotti, M.F. Bonfigli, A.L. Materazzi, Influence of carbonation depth on concrete strength evaluation carried out using the SonReb method, NDT&E Int., 59, 96–104, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 12504-4, Testing concrete, determination of ultrasonic pulse velocity, CEN, Brussels, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O. Gunes, Turkey’s grand challenge: Disaster-proof building inventory within 20 years. Case Studies in Construction Materials, 2, 18–34, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Felicetti, the drilling resistance test for the assessment of fire damaged concrete, Cement & concrete composites, 28, 321–329, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nogueria, A. P. F. Pinto, A. Gomes, assessing mechanical behaviour and heterogeneity of low strength mortars by the drilling resistance method, Construction and Building Materials, 68, 757–768, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 13791, Assessment of in situ compressive strength in structures and precast concrete. CEN, Brussels, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.