MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Surface Protection Methods and Materials|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- Y. Ohama, D.V. Gemert, Application of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalysis to Construction Materials, State of the Art Report of the RILEM Technical Committee 194-TDP, Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg London New York (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fujishima∗, T.N. Rao, D.A. Tryk, Titanium dioxide photocatalysis, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C: Photochemistry Reviews 1 (2000) 1–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Beeldens, An environmental friendly solution for air purification and self-cleaning effect: the application of TiO2 as photocatalyst in concrete, Proceedings of 10th International Symposium on Concrete Roads, Belgian Road Research Centre Brussels, Belgium (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, C. Poon, Photocatalytic construction and building materials: From fundamentals to applications. Building and Environment, 44, (2009) 1899–1906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanson Cement, TioCem Reducing pollution in the urban environment, www.hanson.co.uk. [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Poon, E. Cheung, NO removal efficiency of photocatalytic paving blocks prepared with recycled materials. Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 21, No. 8, (2007) pp. 1746-1753. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, S. Jalali, Nanotechnology: advantages and drawbacks in the field of construction and building materials, Construction and Building Materials, V. 25, pp. 582-590 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Churchill D.K. Panesar, Life-cycle cost analysis of highway noise barriers designed with photocatalytic cement, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, Maintenance, Management, Life-Cycle Design and Performance, Vol. 9, 10 (2013) pp. 983-998. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, X. Yang, Photocatalytic oxidation for indoor air purification: a literature review. Building and Environment, V. 38, No.5 (2003) pp. 645-654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mircea, Selecting Environmentally Compatible Materials for Priority Integration into the Design Process, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geo Conference SGEM 2017, Vol. 17, 62, Section Green Buildings, Technologies and Materials, Albena, Bulgaria, pp. 409-416. (2017) doi: 10.5593/sgem2017/62/S26.052. [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mircea, Study upon Applying Multi-Criteria Analysis to the Selection of Building Materials, 28th IBIMA Conference on Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth, Seville, Spain (2016). [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1:2004 Eurocod 2: Design of concrete structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cassar, Cementitious materials and photocatalysis, Congress of International Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete Association, Prague (2008) pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Carmona-Quiroga, S. Martínez-Ramírez, H.A. Vilesa, Efficiency and durability of a self-cleaning coating on concrete and stones under both natural and artificial ageing trials, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 433, (2018), pp. 312-320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.